How do I get this super power but for video games?

How do I get this super power but for video games?

Attached: 03ab82adc70dbffe340e03b1c7b59cb1f3af12ca73f75f3e8dc992164c5d0f13_1.jpg (564x534, 42.57K)

be retarded

lack taste

stop caring about what others think
stop wanting to get validation online
stop

EVERYONE I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I LIKE EVERYTHING EQUALLY!

THAT IS ALL. PLEASE CLAP

Some people are put on earth without souls to test those who have them, this seems to be one of them

this

Attached: 1618148786421.png (140x152, 11.74K)

Be a lobotomized goy cattle that is fed niggerslop until it comes out his nose and still begs for more

focus on turning off your inner monologue, developing aphantasia, etc

this nigga goes to mcdonalds and is like "wow what a great meal"

just ask me

This is me for video games but in reverse, I play supposedly fantastic universally acclaimed games and think "this is the same shit as the garbage one I just played, why does this get a pass but not that"

The vast majority of games are overrated and I don't see what people see in them

Attached: Very Tired.jpg (297x313, 11.62K)

IDK man I guess just don't think critically about anything you see on screen?
As a person who pays a lot of attention to the creation process and pays attention to the industry and has an interest in the craft I find I tend to have a higher standard and know in more detail what I like and dislike than someone who only casually engages

I am also like this. Also cant remember any story in games/movies unless i REALLY clicked with it.
ADHD sucks.

lmao yea, right after he spends 3 minutes going uuuuhhhhhhhhhh can i get uuuuhhhhhh

>How do you guys know what to like?

holy fuck

I usually can't tell the difference either unless im bored as fuck from watching or if its a Marvel movie then there's a chance its 95% straight garbage. Same with DC movies too I guess

Im similiar but its more of I find all movies kind of "whatever"

Assess how you feel about the time you spent after playing the game. But don't be the guy who stops watching Pulp Fiction halfway through because you can't follow the plot.

>good
>bad
>enjoyment

That's just called having an opinion.

that's peak blissfulness

Be a liberal aka an NPC.
This man is so conditioned to consuming product that he cannot tell apart good product from bad prodict as long as he provided with dopamine.

Im the same but with good actors vs bad actors.
As far as im aware good actor just means popular actor

I'm like this with difficult games.

>have any negative opinion
>let people enjoy thing
Is there anything more obnoxious?

Attached: cover2.jpg (800x450, 165.39K)

Because you're on your phone while the movie plays in the background you nigger. Btw if this gets me banned then janny your mother is a whore.

That's because you're mostly right, very few actors are exceptional and the vast majority are indistinguishable from local theatre actors who are frequently also good (which is why I think more video game voice acting should be done by local theatre actors and not the cabal of rich faggots who end up in EVERYTHING)

I don't watch many movies so I feel much the same way, while I technically know what makes a movie good and can compare between two of them to see which one is better, I don't really find much difference in my enjoyment between watching a 5/10 vs an 8/10 film. I suppose it has something to do with my mood going into a film, as most movies can be enjoyed in at least some way even if they are bad when you go in with the right mindset and movies are also short enough that you never get too tired of watching them as you can with a 30 hour long 6/10 videogame.

Here's how it works. the main two players are nostalgia and oversaturation (in two ways)

When you first start watching movies and videogames, you haven't seen much before, you're younger and more impressionable, things are more impressive in general and things that really resonate with you are memorable for the rest of your life

>wow I fucking love doom/dn3d/morrowind/deus ex/TA etc... and will compare everything against it for the rest of my life because it was my first wow momemnt

as you see more; and also as both of these industries matured in their own right and became more industrialized (saturated) your threshold for novelty increases, and your own experience becomes saturated with lots of samey shit

>everything is shit, damn overcasualization, brown n bloom, console appeal, zoomie appeal, p2w/lsm, etc... is runining the medium

then finally at some point you've seem so much shit that you look at the average new thing and can say; yeah I've seen worse, this is alright I guess

>it was fun

Attached: 1415322770696.gif (270x435, 2M)

try to kill self with gun
fuck up and survive with a big fucking hole in your head
???
you can now enjoy video games

>gta remasters look like shit
>friend still buys them and says they'll be fun all the same
>next time I talk to him he's bashing the games
>only because he watched a review that highlighted all the issues
Literally just stop thinking and let other people do the thinking for you, it's that easy. Ignorance is bliss.

Attached: 1652724322536.jpg (865x1024, 139.02K)

Be the perfect NPC consoomer, have zero critical analysis skills or opinions of your own.

Same.
Bonus points:
>frens get excited about mainstream AAA game
>watch footage of it and tell them its going to be shit
>"wow you just hate fun user"
>game comes out
>they buy it at release
>they noticed after a week or so that the game is indeed shit
>"well you were right this time user bit that doesnt mean youre always right"
>frens get excited about new mainstream AAA game
>rinse and repeat

Attached: 1542614330130.jpg (911x1024, 101.68K)

I feel somewhat like this when I'm listening to some pretentious "cinephiles" babbling about their meta avant-garde minimalist experimental nonsense. Same with "modern art" (not "art art" but "banana taped to a wall art") in general.

Attached: 1563133121810.png (377x332, 181.2K)

that didn't happen and you don't have friends