Why do you have to die when you fall in the water?

Why do you have to die when you fall in the water?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. This guy can go all over fighting hordes of evil monsters, but he can't even fucking swim?

Attached: er.jpg (1200x675, 228.35K)

Have YOU tried swimming with a full plate armour?

you cant swim wearing 70lb armor

I'm not undead, you can walk that
this is Elden ring right?

Nigga you can die in water just by wearing baggy clothes. Human body is just barely buoyant.

holy fuck am i back in 2012?
is this real?
how many times are we going ti have this fucking thread!

the tarnished are zero body fat and the water is freshwater

this isn't demons souls or dark souls 1
plate armour has been ruined since 2

You will drown even if you go in the water naked. Care to explain?

oh so that's a problem but jumping isn't?

what is atmospheric density you absolute dumbfuck

Really? I didn’t drown when I went in naked. Maybe (You)re just a fat fuck?

what is that

another dumbfuck, fat is bouyant and you need to go touch grass

the most funny thing is the previous game that has same the same code and engine implemented swimming and diving

exactly
Would unironically be way easier to jump in armor than get it soaked and try to swim in it. When is the last time you swam with regular clothes on?

Why do people enjoy this game? It’s so boring. Killing things is either incredibly easy or incredibly hard. Not fun in any way. I think if there was a proper quicksave system I’d like it more. Instead of focusing on progressing most of the game you’re just trying to get back what I lost. Just die over and over losing progress running back to get the runes, it’s just such monotonous gameplay. I don’t get the hype.

>uhhh actually my lard helps!!! I’m just bloatmaxxing for buoyancy, okay??
Keep telling yourself that, porkie.

You expect to float wearing full plate armor? Are you retarded.

People that like it don’t die in the game, hope that helps!

Also to add, co-op is such a fucking pain in the ass. Why can’t jap devs just make a proper seamless system? I need certain items to craft, and if you die you have to do the whole thing over. I hate it.

Thanks for reading my blog

Pretty simple: without air in your lungs you’ll sink.

Attached: 1654957744100.jpg (901x901, 193.06K)

Have you tried not being bad at videogames?

So you can swim if you take it all off?

Your body is 50% water which is lighter than salt water so by default you float.

It's one "okay, I guess that happens" death. There are no enemies there, you won't lose your runes.

Only cope you have with your shitty game. It being hard isn’t the problem. It being a monotonous, clunky, boring game is the problem. I don’t mind a challenge, I just don’t like they game design.