Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for sharing faggot

>people don't remember the raid of the WoW funeral
why must time passsss
youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ

i miss when online video games had communities

Obvious advertising, but that shit reminds me of older MMOs. BRING IT BACK.

Big multiplayer severs with factions, dramas, and people coming up with new things is as soulful as video games get.

One day, Any Forums will be forced to kneel before zoomerkino.

people are still assmad about it to this day

how do you read a video dumbass

Shit like that still happened back in the day, but people weren't livestreaming it or making 30 minute long shitty documentaries about it.

Closed captions?

Shut the fuck up, saucy

>youtubefrog
Go back

Attached: buttheaddisposesofredditfrog.gif (600x450, 2.97M)

If something you love can be made shit by it's own userbase by youtube videos, then it wasn't mean to be to begin with.
Very funny to see boomers cry about how discord ruined their communities/games. If your community/game can't survive a chatting client, it was weak to begin with, just like ecelebs crying about being cancelled brought it upon themselves by building an audience of faggots.

I'll never understand why did they hold the funeral in a pvp-enabled zone? They had to know that this was going to happen.

fit is a Any Forums approved youtuber

Is this video about 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server in minecraft? I LOVE videos about 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server in minecraft. One thing I like about 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server in minecraft is how there are no rules in 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server in minecraft, which leads to so many antics and crazy events happening in 2b2t, the oldest anarchy server in minecraft.

Attached: 1654896001902.gif (376x380, 1.21M)

That sounds funny as fuck, stay mad

Attached: 1648904029850.jpg (836x974, 206.98K)

I used to watch some of his streams and I stole some shit in 2b2t
That was a fun month

Huh? I must've written my post poorly. I wasn't talking about communities being turned into shit. I was trying to say how stuff like he mentioned still happened, but because it's not recorded in some way, it's much easier to be forgotten to time.

Attached: 1556553984977.jpg (583x579, 48.66K)

>booba frog for no reason

what does 2b2t mean?

it's a epic no-rules minecraft servers for hackers