Brave

Attached: 65854634654682345.jpg (587x683, 89.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/pathfinderwrathoftherighteous/mods/59
nexusmods.com/pathfinderwrathoftherighteous/mods/88
nexusmods.com/pathfinderwrathoftherighteous/mods/49
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stunning

Imagine being a Spider-man or Supernan fan and thinking they would help you kill gay people lol

>make a pride month post
>make a falsflag post with an alt account
>rebuttal your own post for maximum updoots
many such cases

Attached: Tendie Chad.jpg (912x1024, 43.7K)

>crybabies on twitter bitching about virtue signaling.

Mods will fix it.

Fuck off back to twitter fag.

Bigots are everywhere user, if you cant find them you have to make them, for the greater good.
Eternal vigilance.

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: blm.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

Considering the effort (lowest possible) behind the ff, you're definitely right.

Let's get this shit started
>Crime in progress

Attached: 7865783245.png (349x415, 138.37K)

Hm, I guess I'm not.... going to buy it!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Modders are trannies. If it does get replaced, it'll be replaced by the pink white and blue.

Hi guyssssss! Xoxo How's your 2022 Pride month going yall! Here in Austria it's FABULOUS!! XOXOXO
>*rapes a child and gives him anal worms*

Attached: 1654818012071.jpg (1206x1359, 432.29K)

if you get mad at shit like this. Re-evaluate your life.

>crime in progress
it's perfect

Attached: 1639146725439.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>Crime in progress

Attached: 1583270390.png (1022x1024, 1.33M)

>pride in progress

fucking lol

It's all so tiresome...

>game ported to pc
>delete fagflag
slow and steady win the racewar

Attached: jeb.jpg (790x704, 64.77K)

??? Isn’t half of Spider-Man PS4 beating up criminals and delivering them to the police?

wtf I swear to god I wrote crime and not pride...my brain must be broken

There are based modders out there.
nexusmods.com/pathfinderwrathoftherighteous/mods/59
nexusmods.com/pathfinderwrathoftherighteous/mods/88
nexusmods.com/pathfinderwrathoftherighteous/mods/49

This cant be real

That's pretty pathetic user, the way you're disingenuously running apoligetics for unironic bigotry. It's cute you think mental gymnastics like that go unnoticed though. Something to reflect on as the LGBT culture you hate continues to grow and thrive, while anti-LGBT culture continues to decline. You retards cant ever be honest about what you believe and who you identify with, but that doesnt mean you arent transparently shallow retards. Your dumbfuck narratives like in that post I'm replying to dont hold up.

>crime in progress
still gets me every time

Attached: 1337688847400.jpg (210x200, 9.3K)

You know not even leftists think corporate pandering to LGBTQ is brave and call the bullshit out on all the time right?

It follows the exact same style as that Xbox pride controller post. Who will be next I wonder?

When it comes to PC, are they gonna bitch and moan about the rainbow removal mods?

trying too hard

>LGBT culture you hate continues to grow and thrive
LGBT cannot reproduce except through indoctrination, and there have never been more people pulling their children out of schools
you've already lost, you just don't know it yet

How do leftists manage to resolve the clash between their worship for nigs and their worship for fags/trannies? Because black people seem to be some of the most fag-hating, tranny-hating people out there.

Attached: 1623585497087.jpg (1200x1196, 180.43K)

You sound White.

Why do gays groom children?

gay kids have been reading about straight characters for decades and you wanna pretend its some indoctrination shit?
Meanwhile the catholic church was spreading propaganda about gay degeneracy for hundreds of years but actively endorses abusing kids hmmmm really makes me think.

death to trannies and death to faggots
I hate them so much it's unreal

Attached: 1653997487631.png (1170x1560, 1.78M)

Basically this. There's going to be an increasingly large divide between people who grow up in normal households versus degenerate ones.

What's the deal with these portraits?

being gay /= lgbt culture

Didnt playstation already do this like 1 day ago? It seems so coincidental...

>1623585497087.jpg
A based jogger, dangerous combination.

It's whoever the most recent is they throw under the bus. If a fag calls a black a nigger the leftist attacks the fag. If a black calls a pedo a kike the leftist attacks the black. If a kike rapes a woman they attack the kike etc.

whats the fucking difference? A culture that supposedly represses gay vibes and throws their own abuses under the rug like boy scouts america or actual gay people who are openly gay and nothing becomes of it?

she gets pretty rowdy

Attached: 1650569943607.jpg (750x691, 100.07K)

Google the characters names to see the original portraits.

are we just going to dance around the fact these freaks celebrate getting cocks in their ass ? why should anyone care ?

Damn she's based

aren't they the guys who said the game will NEVER be on PC?

This shit is some kind of new religion isn't it?

Yeah, and try to find black criminals in a game taking place in New York

Always has been a cult.

Normies are too afraid/too busy to do anything about it so they keep their mouths shut like cucks. Just like they did over the (((covid vaccines))). Within 10 years they'll celebrate pedophilia outwardly and normies will do fuck all about it

>bunch of straight people cry the game isn't about them

and those who grow up in degenerate households will either sterilize or kill themselves, and not be able to reproduce
problem solved

>it's a falseflag and not a bigot
another thousand of likes and free ads incoming
based bigots making companies make more money

holy based