Don't you.. forget about me

don't you.. forget about me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 268.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=905R_sqOwWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get how blatant ripoffs like this can exist but we still can't have minigames for loading screens because of those jews at konami

That was Namco.

Ay, more Cuphead is more Cuphead. What a strange amount of hard work and effort for such a blatant copy though.

did this come out lol

That trademark expired years back, they're slowly getting incorporated into more games now.

In an industry where everyone fucking shamelessly copies everyone else, where basically remaking the same game over and over can become a fucking genre. How did people have such a problem with one game copying something that we didn't already have countless games doing?

You can tell the complaints were coming from a mindset of people who never made a game before and couldn't appreciate the effort going in.

Attached: fuck it all.gif (450x360, 1.89M)

Its one thing to rip off the aesthetic or gameplay of a game and run with it but ripping off both at the same time is pretty bad

Ah, yes, Max Res - Default, my favorite game

Didn't this spaniard cuphead rip-off made by a tranny got cancelled?

But that's precisely what games in this industry do.

I mean for crying out loud, pic related is a game which has not being been ripped off of its style and its gameplay simultaneously many times, but it is in it self a rip off of a another game's style and gameplay simultaneously.

Attached: 476a1708-b717-4d5e-9d04-d4e2c796220a_1.82aa38104fa4c899ede267dbebf6ea7b.jpg (600x400, 58.19K)

Overwatch takes a lot from tf2 but it's no ripoff.

Now this, THIS is a tf2 ripoff

Attached: zt1y6EJ8tC1d5gdLcUbG7ChAD0uTDh1yU5YMtfaCS6g.jpg (1279x723, 153.23K)

>you can't rip off mega man with old cartoon style. We did that first

This cast is exceedingly more based than Overwatch's

It's because they were ripping it off wholesale instead of putting their own unique spin on things, while ultimately putting out a weaker product. These guys weren't even trying to hide it, they wanted to rip off Cuphead when it was still in vogue and people rightfully crapped on them for doing it. The same happens when an indie creator releases a flavor-of-the-season game and a bunch of leeches turbo out ripoffs, which is to say what happened shortly after Undertale released.

I don't know what game you're comparing it to but if the implication is that Blizzard ripped off TF2 then you're insane. You're gonna need to elaborate on this one, chief.

Cuphead feels more like contra than megaman, they even do the flip jump

>im a retard
Yeah we know

>not an arguemnt
I accept your concession

>But that's precisely what games in this industry do.
you say this like the industry isn't a pile of garbage so rancid that it turned everyone that follows it into a communist or a fascist

At a glance you can already see it lacks a beam healer meaning it has less in common with tf2 than overwatch.

How is it rightful to crap on someone for putting in the effort to copy a game that actually requires a lot of effort to copy?
>You're gonna need to elaborate on this one, chief
You said it yourself:
>while ultimately putting out a weaker product
Precisely, so why shit on the smaller studios for at least picking something that both takes effort to copy and hasn't already been copied?

youtube.com/watch?v=905R_sqOwWs