Is Diablo 3 still the best ARPG?

Is Diablo 3 still the best ARPG?

Attached: images (36).jpg (255x354, 11.49K)

Never has been.
Are you done playing an idiot?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

That would be diablo immortal now sweetie

Go back

no longer the worst diablo game, congrats

2 is better

Not anymore

Yikes

That's not how you spell Inquisitor: Martyr

So what is the best arpg? D2? Poe? Grimdawn?
I'm interested in getting into the genre

Pre-tencent PoE. You can argue that even older PoE but nobody can say "PoE has never been the best ARPG" with a straight face. The problem is that the old PoE is buried beneath a lot of rubble. There's still some remains down there but it's not the same.
And this is undisputable truth no matter how many anons screech at me. I know I'm right on this one.

Diablo saga is fine. Even 3 is entertaining for quite a while. 2 probably the best but I don't care enough for the saga to antagonize opinions on the matter.
Grimdawn is for people on a specific area of the spectrum. If you're not within it you can't enjoy it for long. Same with all its variants (Titan Quest et al).
Wolcen is a burning paperbag full of shit. It's amusing if you didn't pay for it. At least for a while, it gets old fast.
Torchlight is for kids.
The warhammer ones no idea. They seem too linear, but some people like 'em. UI is barf-inducing though.
Wolves of Midgar has nice aesthetics. Too linear for an ARPG.
V-Rising is hot right now, but I haven't played it.

What warhammer ones?

Diablo Immortal has more content and plays better

>plays better
Maybe but no way it has more content. The campaign is shorter and the endgame is just paypig bait.

never was, instead it was just a door to normies to flood into arpgs

Diablo 2 LOD - specificially Project Diablo2 or Path of Diablo private servers. D2:Resurrected lacks content.
or
Path of Exile - Only some leagues are good though, while others are dogshit.

There's at least two: Chaosbane (Fantasy) and Inquisitor (WH40K). I'd say the main problem with both of them is that there aren't any Orks (or Orcs) to slaughter en masse.

No, Minecraft Dungeons is

D3 unironically

Last epoch

this is the chad choice

PoE is the best and has been the best for like 9 years now. Trust me, I've played them all and nothing really compares. PoE has unrivaled depth when it comes to crafting, build diversity, and content. The game has become a bit bloated in recent years, but what the fuck did people expect when it got expansions every 3 months for 9 years? This current league gave players a way to block content they don't want to see (with increased chances of encountering the content you want to see.

I used to be a massive Blizztard/Diablo fan, but then I grew a brain. Diablo 3 and Diablo Immortal are RPGs for little brainlets. Diablo Immortal even has little green arrows in your inventory that tell you what item upgrades to equip, lol. It has the most shallow, big-number-good itemization out of all the RPGs. There is no reason to ever roll multiple characters of any given class because you can simply swap skills on the fly with no penalty. Every fuckin barb, wizard, necro you roll will always be the same cookie cutter bullshit. Just stack vitality and your class's main attribute and watch your genetic damage number go up. Wew lad, how compelling. Oh, and it's all pay2win garbage. Rotten at the core.

Attached: hh.png (2553x1077, 3.79M)

that was very descriptive but all I got from it is that there's no good ARPG out there today, not really answering the question