*destroys the very concept of visually-pleasing characters in Western games*

>*destroys the very concept of visually-pleasing characters in Western games*

Attached: gg.png (1287x795, 943.26K)

The toon looks better.

only play japanesu gamesu desu

Attached: 1654271200391 (1).png (493x804, 725.3K)

That's the reason so many characters now look strange is they digitally remove all the gross double chins and such.

I'm certain they did this with Aloy in Forbidden West. She has features that suggest she has a double chin but there isn't one.

>year of our Lord 2022
>playing western games
face capturing is a fine technology. western devs are just rubbish at it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184.17K)

this

it's a skill/training issue

jews wallow in ugliness

Ugly people piss me off
Like I don’t look great but of you’re gonna be that ugly wear a mask or some shit being in public i annoying enough I don’t want to see your disfigured face too fucking jellybean head

RE Engine facial capture is weird as fuck, user. They look like their faces are made of rubber, and keep baring their teeth and having slack, swaying jaws.

Me too
The obese can all die too

I hate ugly people because they are the embodiment of the sour grapes cope whenever someone better-looking rolls into their general vicinity. It's annoying as fuck

>the west
>the west
>the west
Holy obsession, batman. These kids really need to hate something to feel superior, don't they?

I think western devs just do it on purpose though.

Attached: 32.jpg (736x414, 36.36K)

I think hating the obese makes more sense than hating ugly people.

Just kill yourself.

The West is trash.

>Shit facial capture
>Shit facial capture, Japan

Attached: 1654953451959.jpg (275x314, 15.54K)

Actually last of us is the only game that preserved it, as they used OC model for ellie and only morphed the face capture data to it removing most wrinkles, like on Avatar, but other games use it straight up.

>t. uggo

>western
If you consider outsourced Indian 3D artists working in Asia to be "in the west"

West makes ugly characters on purpose.

western devs use facial capture and then uglyfy the characters
jap devs sometimes use facial capture, and when they do, they then make adjustments to make it look good

She's actually cute in Critical Role
Also didn't she play that one bartender in the first Avengers movie in 2012? Random fucking casting choice

I didn't say that, I prefer western games, but it's obvious western artist, musicians, programmers, and writers... not so good. Might be good at getting investment and financing but that shit isn't related to artistic skill or knowledge on theory.

how she finna get turned from benedict cumberbatch to benedict cumberberg

All went downhill once they started using mocap for faces

nu-leon is fucking ugly, I hate that meme chin so much.

Attached: 2E3AB082-BD0E-42CE-B9F0-89C17CF2BFC0.jpg (449x220, 10.12K)