Hey Nigger

>Yes, you.

>What games have you been playing?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

baba is you

I'm struggling with Kingdom Come Deliverance
>Had to savescum through broken lockpick system
>Arrested in the first city for not having a torch out at night
>Takes forever to get anywhere
>Ultra clunky controls
>Combat feels impossible, about to challenge the local young lord to archery and knowing I am gonna lose

I am trying so hard not to get filtered by this game

Also playan' Hollow Knight and Elden Ring

Attached: 2018_02_28_16.24.23_Screenshot.0.jpg (1400x933, 144.04K)

Your mom no cap frfr

the game.

Master Duel, Battlefield 1, GTA 4 and the Metal Hellsinger demo. I'm gonna play DMC remastered collection later.
And please don't call me a nigger. I'm better than those things.
FUCK YOU

>Warcraft 3 Campaigns
>Morrowind

I didn't get old, games unironically did get shit over the last 20 years

Attached: 6.png (1040x744, 599.86K)

Vampire Survivors

Lost Planet 2
Nigger.

just finished playing Senran Kagura Peach Ball. going to hop on Animal Crossing gamecube to fish a bit before nook's open. Maybe play pavlov later

im not a fucking nigger! FUCK YOU!!!

Attached: 275616963_128707629704308_4905792736148618147_n.jpg (719x717, 37.4K)

thats the whole point of KCD, outside of story missions game is perfect peasant rags to riches simulator, where you start as a shit eating retard and become a gentleman knight versed in local literature and politics
>Combat feels impossible
Stick to Bernard and unironically train for a couple of weeks ingame with him, after that you will learn the basics

Far cry 6. Exploring the game world is pretty fun as it is visually interesting.

Attached: FarCry®6 2022-06-05 13-09-41.webm (1000x562, 1.01M)

Henry Stickmin Collection. Trying to get all the achievements.

You’ll get better. Crazy better.

Azur lane 24/7 like the fucking retard I am. And i still can't get vaguard ffs

Just finished up Library of Ruina, might start Citizen Sleeper or Monster Sanctuary.

>Disco Elysium

Attached: 1653875744042.jpg (1024x948, 223.79K)

I would hate to be their parents. Actually no, I'd hate to be their grandparents. Their parents definitely had a hand in their retardation.

I've been replaying Majesty for the 4th time or so. This game has a magical power to make me feel better when I'm in a shitty mood, and I'm forever disappointed there's no proper spiritual successor.

Attached: majesty-the-fantasy-kingdom-sim-03.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

Final fantasy 8 as I journey through all the final fantasies from 7 up, turns out the dialogue of these games are written like shit but Im also remembering I thought that even when I played the first time in middle school and was constantly making up psycho nigger theories about the games to try and make more out of it than it was so I wouldn't feel as retarded while trying to interact with the 2000's fanbase

>act like a thief
>try to steal things
>get upset when you're caught being incredibly suspicious

Attached: breakinglaw-jim.gif (220x220, 872.3K)

Grim Dawn, Guilty Gear Strive, Triangle Strategy, and Disc Creatures.

Strive has gotten to the point where anyone under or just at celestial level rage quit after a few sets, I guess decent Axl play does that to people.
Grim Dawn continues to seal my numbers autism, may it's containment never fail.
Disc Creatures is a fun not Pokemon game made by one guy in the style of a GBC game, hopefully I finish it before he releases the sequel.
I just had to turn the difficulty down on Triangle Strategy from hard to normal, too many archers dealing too much damage for me to deal with it seems.

Attached: 1280p283765238756.jpg (1920x1080, 3.3M)

The third Arfenhouse game. Fucking woogys man.

Attached: FBh2w20VEAMRlYo.jpg (1055x1055, 73.63K)

holy based

Dragon Quest III

Starsector

Breath of Fire 4. It’s been a lot of fun.