Anybody else get the sense that Geoff really doesn't wanna do this anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-062145_Twitter.jpg (1080x938, 333.01K)

>remastered
kill all zoomers

Was there anything good from that show?

Guile & TMNT
That's it

The Plucky Squire looks cool

If you read the comments from the other "industry" people in the replies you start to see this image emerging of really unqualified entitled people that didn't have what it takes to maintain a strong gaming industry all barging their way into jobs for which they weren't cut out, and now, instead of facing that reality and stepping aside, they've resorted to shaming the audience for being disappointed and blaming them for not being happy about getting served giant piles of dogshit.

Attached: 1654584565455.png (250x334, 101.66K)

Skate Story
The Plucky Squire
Routine
Animal Well

Callisto protocol gameplay was the best part

It would objectively be far better, not just for gaming but for all aspects of human existence, to kill all millennials instead.

GTA4 is like 15 years old
haha...

>God of War Rangkok

Based, imagine a game where you play a Greek god in Thailand

Attached: zeus.jpg (1000x501, 101.36K)

More like he sure would of he could but he isn't the one deciding what AAA faggot studios shit out

Geoff hasn't wanted to do this ever since he was forced to take Perturbed Padre seriously

Attached: Interview_Geoff_09_SITE.jpg (550x309, 40.63K)

>karan gamer
You cant tell that tweet is taking the piss? Autism.

>anymore

Attached: 1401041261293.jpg (555x550, 93.6K)

if he could*

>story is about going on a furious rampage to get revenge after being tricked by a ladyboy

It's parodying people who want a billion big games to be shown at the event. It still accepts the possibility of an RDR1 remastered. That being in the guise of a joke doesn't matter

you don't realize how much money he is making by hosting these shows

>that awkward moment when Geoff was presenting mobile coomer game
real dorito pope flashbacks

Attached: 1371502896413.jpg (1722x2009, 1.52M)

>check the replies to the kids tweet
>all faggots attacking him and mocking him
>weird undertone of hatred toward kids in all the posts, similar to the faggots that screech about zoomers all day on this board
>all of them come across like dogs that are barking rabidly at this random kid and then turning around to their corporate master, panting with their tongues out, in the hopes they'll receive headpats and get told they're really good boys
What is wrong with people? Were they always like this? Are most people like this or is it just an internet thing? You know you'll never affect any real change bc you're a dumb low-class faggot, so you just settle instead for getting your highs from swarming random guys around you?

Attached: 1654881812459.png (592x474, 623.56K)

I don't watch his crap any more.

it's no different here, someone can make a retarded post and despite being called a retard once, 20 other people will reply to do the same thing
are you new to the idea of people belittling others to feel better about themselves?

>all of them come across like dogs that are barking rabidly at this random kid and then turning around to their corporate master, panting with their tongues out, in the hopes they'll receive headpats and get told they're really good boys
Peak schizo fantasy

Why is there a plus sign on Geoff's icon?

>act like an insufferable faggot on Twitter
>people treat you like an insufferable faggot
Go figure.

If you do not share my values and mentality you are a potential enemy of mine. Simple as.

>>weird undertone of hatred toward kids in all the posts, similar to the faggots that screech about zoomers all day on this board
this is something I've noticed get more and more prevalent and normalized year after year, this undertone of "you sound like a kid, you should die" in response to the most harmless stuff there is. It's not frustration or condescension aimed at naive people, it's more like outright hatred and blinding crippling rage at the sight of anything childlike.
Something really sick with westoids that have spent the better part of this century spreading this kind of filth to every person online that they can, probably because they're participants in the biggest child-killing, death cult society in human history aside from the mayans and aztecs

talk shit, get hit

>still no DD2
Is it over Arisenbros?

Attached: 688447.png (512x375, 14.37K)

old people envy youth

(You) are a poor old gen X loser probably. It's obvious to anyone that pulls up the replies to that tweet that people are acting like simps for geoff. I don't hate keighley the way many people in this board do, but I do get disgusted when I see these bootlickers attempting to act like heroes and saviors after dunking on some rando. But you're clearly way too heterosexual and high T to ever visit that site.

Zoomers deserve to be hated to the extreme. They're genuinely the first different breed of human in millennia. A group of people raised entirely on electronic devices. Truly lost souls. They must be steered back to the light through the burning fires.

Coming across enough people like you is why I eventually stopped wondering why westoids were all raised in broken, divorced households.

>le passive aggressive sarcasm about visiting twitter of all things
>brought up out of nowhere, as well
kek keep seething zoomie