"What do you do?"

>"What do you do?"
>...
>...
>...
>...
>"I video game"

Attached: file.png (629x809, 659.76K)

ryan gosling is one of the most attractive celebrities, the fact that you incels are trying to relate to him is fucking hilarious

for a living I meant

>*stares silently*
But he's LITERALLY ME
I'm 6'5, broad shouldered, frequently described as handsome and constantly flirted with, but im super fucking autistic and havent even kissed a girl since 4th grade. I have no idea how or when to reciprocate their approaches and when people actually spend time talking to me they quickly begin to despise me.

Attached: file.png (682x362, 174.06K)

once a week i go to a bar that has The House of the Dead and knock out a few 1ccs
i get at least ONE (1) girl approaching me every time
if my standards weren't so high (or if said girls were more interesting) i could make something of it

i need more goose kino lads

>ryan gosling is one of the most attractive celebrities
no he isn't the fuck are you smoking

watch Lars and the Real Girl if you haven't already
if you want to see Gosling in a side role watch The Big Short

lol if you could even got a gf you sound like the type of guy who would end up getting cucked by black men anyway

He isn't all that attractive, it just seems that way because he's a moviestar. On the big screen, even Steve Buscemi looks interesting instead of hideous.

Any of you fuckers gonna stream Drive or Bladerunner?

Attached: 1600131841564.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

>when people actually spend time talking to me they quickly begin to despise me.
Try actually listening to them then.

i've seen most of his stuff already, really loved Only God Forgives, which I seem to be largely alone on.
Wish he'd do a Refn-style game.

Feels good to be a chad with my own personality who doesn't need to borrow it from mainstream media I consoomed

Uh wrong.
How can he be attractive when he's literally me?

He will soon be in a Kojima game

Attached: 16090991326.png (592x189, 19.61K)

Ryan Gosling pissing

I try but they're so fucking vapid and boring its unbearable. Fucking christ women have absolutely no personality, I wish I wasn't raised to expect a "soulmate" that you can actually have deep conversation with, 99% of women aren't capable of that and the ones that are are taken because they're fucking great and everyone wants them. But then again I feel like I just can't be intimate, open, and honest with someone who I don't respect, and that's really the only part of a relationship that I crave, I don't want hookers or shallow sex.

Attached: file.png (1400x588, 464.89K)

yeah im sure youre so interesting compared to them, Any Forums pissbaby incel

Lol are you a woman? You talk like one. Why do I upset you so much?

...................I cook

Attached: Daniel-Mortimer-crew-trainer.jpg (615x445, 54.17K)

>muh incel
back to the middle east with you whore

Attached: 41678679101.png (468x335, 231.21K)

That guy he's replying to is literally an incel from his own words

Huh? I've seen more attractive dudes working at gas stations.
Your NPC sheep brain is tricking you into thinking he's hot because he's a celebrity.

tits or gtfo

Believe me, people can feel when you're actually interested in talking to them or not. If you expect every person you talk to to be a "soulmate" and that they'll have "deep" conversations with you from the start without even getting to know you properly with small talk then no wonder nobody wants to talk to you

I'M GIVING YOU THE ONE RING
WHEN THE FIRE RISES

Attached: drive frodo cia.jpg (1104x622, 353.6K)

Gonna watch that movie tonight lads

>If you expect every person you talk to to be a "soulmate" and that they'll have "deep" conversations with you
Where did I say that? I at the very least just want some fun small talk, men are capable of it, why aren't women?

mad theres no successful attractive trannies to idolize?
>no gloves
>no timers
>heres a counselling form bro, nothing personal

That movie would have been a 10/10 if instead of a boy, the kid was a girl

Attached: animedrive.jpg (640x3808, 317.7K)