What do you think about the future of video games?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 7.05.54 AM.png (1124x834, 997.55K)

Game streaming is never going to catch on no matter how hard they push it

god i love playing competitive games with 100ms ping

I stream most games but sadly not everything is available yet

can't wait to see them get assblasted because of constant 300ms ping

/thread

there's a pretty good chance that tomorrow they will announce silksong on gamepass exclusively on pc, not on xbox.
i really want to see how Any Forums shills will react to that

once the big three stop making consoles it will.
unless you're gonna build your own

if nintendo made something like this the brainless vidy community would be flipping over it. prove me wrong.

>user discovers what a gaming PC is

My friend has gigabit fibre in his city apartment and streaming games is still shit, who was it designed for? It's never going to be fucking good

shooter games like cod and battlefield are forever ruined right? Well, unless you don't care about cosmetic garbage.

This gen is the last gen where Xbox will have a physical console because no one buys Xbox consoles. Next gen they're going full cloud gaming and trying to capture that market which is not a very substantial market.

Makes sense , use other hardware eg phones pc and tv .

i really believe that their big acquisitions are a last ditch attempt to save the xbox. if having multiple exclusive AAA hyped games don't save the xbox, MS is definitely going to ditch physical consoles and be gamepass and streaming only.

>What do you think about the future of video games?
its looked very grim for the past 15 years

dead, desolate.

also the people who enjoy games now, aren't people.

It will be just fine. Indies have a lot of resources to make their games look good nowadays. The future will see a.i. programs helping with a lot of things that will cut manpower needs down. I can easily see a a.i. in the future that can construct 3d models with just parameters and description. As long as indies are around gaming will always have hope.buy me candy

Western gaming is pretty fucked.

You will own nothing.
You will not be happy.

Snoy coping is hilarious

Meh

You have to be delusional if you think this is not going to be just another gimmick like VR. There's no way intel/amd/nvidia/whatever are going to support this kek.

Another problem with streaming is the game availability. They’re going to do it like Netflix where games are only available for a certain time period. If you don’t finish the game before it’s taken down then you’re just screwed.