Our time is now horror bros

Our time is now horror bros

Attached: FUaokOfUsAEvQbi.jpg (690x850, 57.79K)

Any actual horror games?

Routine if you're into that hide and seek gameplay.

i'm kinda pessimistic considering how hyped titles like Cyberflp turned out

Attached: 1654864905989.jpg (500x500, 40.58K)

alan wake looks like jared leto

None of those are actually good horror other than maybe OG deadspace, but even that stopped being scary once you realised all they'll do is play dead or burst out of the vents.
It's just action horror season, which is just action with gore and jump scares.

I prefer survival horror.

>negative atmosphere
who?
>alan wake II
lol
>The Callisto Protocol
Instantenous swap between melee and ranged attacks with 0 animation means that the developer doesn't understand how to make a proper survival-horror game, extremely immersion breaking too.
>Resident Evil 4
casualized franchise for braindead normalfags
>Dead Space
Soulless EA Demake.

KEK. All of them will be mogged hard by Scorn. Gameplay reveal coming tomorrow, you are not ready.

Attached: 1642279168701.jpg (339x407, 90.58K)

Is that 3 Dead Space's, with only one of them being Dead Space?

>Scorn
This shit has been in development for like 100 years lol it's never coming out. Its contemporary, that Agony game failed hard too despite having way more hype behind it.

>the developer doesn't understand how to make a proper survival-horror game
They're not trying to.

Videogames are dead.

>Instantenous swap between melee and ranged attacks with 0 animation means that the developer doesn't understand how to make a proper survival-horror game
Did you play Dead Space you fucking retard?
Everytime I see that reaction pic is a fucking dumbass using it

>with only one of them being Dead Space
normally I'd say yes, but this is modern EA, so no, it won't even be a Dead Space game, it'll be TLOU with aliens.

>Le smug reaction pic
>Is retarded
Pottery

>Alan Wake
>Horror

Attached: 1605438504498.gif (540x304, 1.22M)

I can't take Alan Wake II seriously until we get actual gameplay footage
Remedy has done nothing but very cinematic moviegames

Is it possible for Callisto AND dead space to be great games? Both dev teams seem very passionate.

Attached: Pikachu Pika.jpg (600x616, 190.87K)

Isn't Callisto just copypasted Dead Space?

They said Alan Wake 2 will be survival horror unlike the first game.

there's next to no chance of the dead space remake being a good game after the shitshow that was 3. EA has no idea what makes a good game, they just want money. if anyone actually falls for this shit again, they deserve to lose their money

>Routine
and scorn

>casualized franchise for braindead normalfags
Because the original RE4 was such a complex and hardcore game where you totally couldn't just stunlock entire groups of enemies to death with your shotgun that you got way too much ammo for. I remember the fear and horror of facing my first Regenerator and by fear and horror I mean shooting his leg off and then running past him.

It's from the same creator as Dead Space and he just wanted to make Dead Space 4 but didn't have the IP

theres a lot of footage of remake out already and it looks pretty good. will have to see combat and how they write isaacs new dialogue

All of these are not going to be good horror. Just play it safe, spooky bullshit at best.

A tasteless coomer-edgy walking simulator with no real gameplay failed? what a surprise.
Scorn is an actual game with actual gameplay and extremely impressive and atmospheric art direction that is immersive as fuck.
Scorn is in an entirely different league.
>They're not trying to.
Then they shouldn't claim the game is survival-horror, because it simply isn't.
>Did you play Dead Space you fucking retard?
A little bit, wasn't impressed. I guess it is a good thing that EA will ruin the legacy of this overhyped IP even further with the soulless Demake with changes for (((modern audience))).
>Everytime I see that reaction pic is a fucking dumbass using it
Not interested in your traumas fagboy.

Attached: 1639673460108.gif (256x269, 1.4M)

Callisto is looking pretty creepy and brutal

Attached: 1654814019411.webm (1038x598, 2.86M)

Bro, you don't want an average 3rd person shooter with a gimmick attached to fight the enemies that will never be as fun as slowmo diving?
I'm sure they won't just give us human enemies over and over again either

Who the fuck cares about Cyberpunk? you were stupid to ever by hyped from the start

>We are finally getting games that aren't shitty walking sims or horror games for kids
>Any Forums still bitches about it

You niggers will never be happy.

Attached: 76805874_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x886, 623.21K)

this clip alone made me wishlist the game

RE7 saved horror

Attached: RE7_dinner_keyart.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 170.63K)

>release worst fucking game in the series that destroys any hype for future games
>"this is your fault"
>"now give us your support you fucking losers"
callisto protocol looks neat. EA deserves to crumble

These all look like shit

I ain't defending EA at all
But I will pirate the remake since the devs themselves seem passionate

But fuck EA hard.

Why are there so many dead space clones all the sudden?

Everyone remembered how fucking cool Dead Space was and now we are getting a boom of clones

Attached: sample_ab74529f05902b197d83cf4f83105a69.jpg (850x1201, 1.1M)

I'm still grappling with my want for more good dead space content and my undying hate for EA, but if it turns out to be a good game then I'm taking to the high seas