Why not the P5 engine? Or Unreal?

Why not the P5 engine? Or Unreal?

Attached: FU1lpdgXwAQ5u8B.jpg (1920x1080, 215.14K)

Why not Godot.

Ease of portability and scalability.

The P5 engine was pretty meh, though it's not surprising given that P5 was a turbo-delayed PS3 game. It was the art direction that made P5 look good.

as long it works, it works, its not a huge AAA game.

Looks good to me, nice to see the vita is still getting games

>not P5 engine
It has to come to Switch.
>Unreal
Is it used anywhere besides mainstream shooters? It's overkill here.

Why not RenPy?

Why not RPGmaker?

>>not P5 engine
>It has to come to Switch.

Catherine Full Body is on P5 engine and is on Switch. (Original Catherine was Gamebryo.)

Attached: 34293874928.jpg (419x261, 31K)

Doesn't SMT V use unreal?

Yes.

why not SCUMM?

>There will never be an smt point and click adventure game
why live?

Yes and it's why the game lags so fucking much. Fuck Komori

because unreal sucks for ui heavy games.

I'm one of the few people who's kinda excited for this. It's an HD SMT spin off game that's not Persona and for once it's not stuck on a nintendo console so I can actually play it. I found the artstyle meh at first but it grew on me eventually. While it's disappointing that you don't see the demons you use beside in Sabbath, I thought the combat mechanics they explained in videos showed good potential so I'm in for a classic JRPG in a semi-modern/cyberpunk setting.

Isn't P5 engine gamebyro?
The engine doesn't really matter anyway, it's how you use it.

>so I'm in for a classic JRPG in a semi-modern/cyberpunk setting
so why don't you just play the actual devil summoner games instead of #FE with the FE filed off

No. It's custom.

I'm actually in the middle of a playthrough of the first SH in japanese on my psp. Meant to play it earlier this year but didn't necessarily have the time, nor now really plus the fact it's in japanese makes it longer a playthrough than it should be, but I decided to play it in earnest once there were those streams that teased the sequel. I was disappointed like the rest that it looked nothing like the 90's cyberpunk anime style of the first game but like I said it grew on me.
I'm not that far into SH but it's good training for my japanese skill and the setting is cool if nothing else.
You mention #FE like it's a bad thing. I haven't played it, don't have a nintendo console, but I assumed the gameplay was actually good, just that people were disappointed it was nothing like the original promise of an SMT and FE cross-over and was actually FE characters in an idol-shit setting with SMT mechanics.

not on m pc.

Also not with Switch overclock.

Reminder that P5's graphics engine is the same as nocturne's