1. Grab all the criminals in the world

>1. Grab all the criminals in the world
>2. Cram them into one place
>3. Bomb the shit out of them

What was so bad about that?

Attached: hugo-strange[1].jpg (600x500, 48.9K)

They also included everything from innocent civilians to political opponents.

Nice thread Hugo

They weren't that innocent.

nothing at all herr hugo
might as well grab homeless disabled and other unwanted people and throw them in there as well

I think you could argue you would be doing many of those people a favor.

Very broad definitions of 'criminals', as always. Whenever this shit gets pulled, the writers are worried that people will actually agree with it, so they end up always throwing in stipulation after stipulation to ensure the audience doesn't side with the wrong character. 'Grab all the criminals...and people who discover my plan. And [religion] people. And gays. And their little dogs, too.'

Gotham is a hellhole that puts things like 12 foot cannibal croc men, nihilistic clowns, serial killers or other aberrations inside a mental asylum when they will in every step of the way:

1. Escape.
2. Show no remorse for who they killed during their escape.
3. Will revert to their old habits and murder some more because they have no desire to rehabilitate or feel remorseful.
4. Get thrown back in Arkham.
5. Rinse and repeat.

If the criminal justice in Gotham decided to condemn every thief, murderer or even misdemeanor felon to the electric chair maybe then it would drive home the message, but overall the city needs to be nuked. Its literally a hive of evil.

BUT KILLIN IS WRONG, MY PATRENTS DIDED CAUSE THEY WERE KILLED SO KILLING EVEN THOSE WHO DESERVE IT IS WRONG

I AM THA NITE BAMHAM NANANA

What wrong with Batman and the reporter?

You seeing this? Can't believe they arrested Bruce Wayne!

Everything Batman does is illegal.

tax fraud and inside trading

yes, like the homos and ESPECIALLY that religious group that is overrepresented among the bankers.

Bruce Wayne is a millionaire.

EAT THE RICH

Attached: 140317-soviet-flag-jsw-953a[1].jpg (2500x1701, 343.43K)

So the reason they starved is because they ate all the rich ?

He's a billionaire. Millionaires are so last year.

I really like the arkham city concept as a setting for a game, like batman comics no mans land. Just a place or an island inhabited by criminals.

t.Anarchy

But user, I have one million dollars

Attached: but black dynamite.png (900x900, 982.11K)

Yeah, millionaire doesn't mean as much as it used to. Owning a house outright in California practically makes you one by itself.