Dude the last of us remake is pointless the original still looks fi-

>dude the last of us remake is pointless the original still looks fi-

Attached: 8B5EBDA3-DAC4-4DF3-8F5C-9E5F2575BB19.jpg (2010x2002, 411.32K)

It's still pointless.

It looks good but they should charge max $30 for it with maybe $5 upgrade price for anyone who owns the original. $70 is fucking laughable.

Please fuck off with your marketing

lets have a cunny thread instead

Attached: 6B3A2D87-2553-49BE-BF26-470362C7C7F0.jpg (2048x2048, 224.13K)

Bottom looks better just by virtue of the fungus looking like a fungus and not mutated flesh.

alright

> remake of remaster of port of movie game
Why are we still here? Just for suffer?

L + ratio + get dabbed on by druckmann

Look it doesn't matter how much better it looks, it's still pointless. The work being done on this is wasted effort that could have went towards something else worthwhile. Remember, they canceled planned DLC for TLOU2. The only reason they are making this is because someone at Sony crunched the numbers and this project was more likely to sell than the DLC was.

They could have been working on a new IP instead because it's clear that they've alienated a huge portion of their fanbase with the second game.

Fuck, they could have been working on a what if DLC for 2 instead, so at least fans would get something new.

Wild was cancelled for this

>making the same game 3 times
Remember when naughty dog prided themselves on making new experiences? I Remember

I'm curious what they did with the cutscenes. If they just "remade" them with their improved assets in 4K videos then that's going to needlessly bloat the game size, and if they implemented them into the game then that just increases the workload on what is already one of the most overworked studios in the industry.

>liking a game series means you’re a marketer
Fuck you

Still pointless
you should've worked on TLOU3 if your games were so successful... oh wait

If it has the same gameplay as TLOU2, then I can see it working. But they'll have to redesign entire levels for that.

TLOU3 has been in-dev for years but it’s a huge project. This is supposed to be a little something to tide us over.

Who the fuck actually likes TLoU that isn't a normie NPC? It's a Sony Gaystation Studios Movie more than a game.

Attached: 122.png (200x200, 59.26K)

>liking a game series with zero good games means you’re a marketer
That's usually how it goes, yes.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT LIKE THIS GAME BECAUSE OF SOME ARBITRARY SOCIAL CONDITION I MADE UP! YOU DONT BELONG TO MY CLIQUE IF YOU LIKE THAT GAME!
I don’t care, I still like it

And some people in Deutschland enjoy eating human waste, each to their own I guess.

Attached: quake_mommy.jpg (282x531, 50.71K)

Remember when consoles had games and not just rehashes.

What a joke this 'remaster' shit is