DO WE REALLY NEED THESE NUISANCES IN EVERY SF GAME?

DO WE REALLY NEED THESE NUISANCES IN EVERY SF GAME?

>Annoying scrub-killing, gimmick reliant gameplans that are a pain to play against
>Unviable at high level in most games
>Annoying aesthetics and noises on top of it all
>Extremely low playrates despite being "iconic"

im so TIRED of the FORCED SF2 additions.

STOP PUSHING THEM AND PUSH NEW CHARS

Attached: zzzzz sf2.png (1141x864, 2.73M)

gitgud, scrub

filtered

Yeah they're such boring fucking lame little designs. If we could I would cut not only the "side" SF2 characters but also Ryu and Ken from future SF games but I understand the need for posterboys so they can stay I guess.

The jump in quality from SF2 character designs to the SF3 series is insane. The SF3 cast mogs the World Warriors fuckers so hard and I'm so annoyed that NOBODY from sf3 made the cut for SF6 base roster. Such bullshitvmgvg

Attached: 1447470-poster_sf33s2_big.jpg (994x1199, 281.04K)

There are ton of new chars already, makes me thing they about to do SF3 with brand new storyline instead of another Shadaloo and Bison shanenigans.

Honestly they should have just benched Sim, E honda and Blanka. They're fucking boring and lame. Should've brought in Remy to replace guile for this game too.

As an E.Honda main, since SF4, that had to wait ages for his release in V, making that piece of shit even remotely fun.

Get fucked retard!

Attached: mike-ross.gif (336x498, 1.87M)

Remy still feel like a failed rival character, nobody remember him
Most of the cast are great though

filtered

I would've replaced them with necro, remi and guy

Almost forgot he was in 5 kek

Started watching sumo last June.
Never gave a fuck about Honda but will soon be learning him.

Embrace the sumo. HAKKYOI!

Attached: 5eb41f-1-1-1.gif (294x202, 2.8M)

Am i gay if that guys tits got my cock a little hard?

Remy is in the game. The "new" character called Manon is Remy post-transition. Notice how her original name was Mimi but they changed it to Manon because they thought the rhyme with her male name was too on the nose.

Attached: images (83)_1.jpg (167x438, 26.2K)

TRUUUEEEE

>user thinks he knows more then actual game designers
Many such cases

Nice fanfiction, faggot.

Juri Han is the only one that isn't censored or downgraded

Attached: SF6-Leak_06-03-22_002.jpg (2159x966, 409.55K)

>no makoto
>no dudley
no thank you

Attached: 1645304378078.jpg (1202x1202, 237.24K)

Bury your head in the sand all you like but Remy fans are going to either be very disappointed or ecstatic depending on how faggy they are when SF6 hits and you see the truth for yourselves.

If this was true I would never play SF ever again. Unironically.

Rashid, Ed and Akuma look a hundred times better than their SFV counterparts

The leaks confirmed it is Abel's sister, why are you retards so insistent on dragging trannies into everything? You can at least like about Marisa being trans since they look it.

Bullshit. The user who was leaking story details in that one thread said himself that it's Remy.