Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1EMZkLZTY
youtu.be/gE99oZ3-7XM?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=ed6jotLbMas
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ2Vb1t1-Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty based, user.
For me, it's Top Gear Overdrive

Attached: topgearoverdrive.jpg (387x266, 38.11K)

Is this the one with the Mountain Dew ads?

For me, it's San Francisco Rush: The Rock, played in MAME with the 60fps hack, with the arcade FFB plugin that gives you force feedback on a direct drive steering wheel with load cell pedals.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1EMZkLZTY

For me, it's S.C.A.R.S.

Rush was really fun

Dangerously based. Played the shit out of this game.

why play any other rush?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (287x266, 35K)

love the soundtrack

it has a mountain dew car if you collect all the mountain dew cans in each level

it blew me away playing the arcade version for the first time in 15 years or so and being used to the n64 version that the shortcuts are different

I wish another racing game had the wings coming out the car to control it in mid air

Tinkletoon, baby.
youtu.be/gE99oZ3-7XM?t=40

This was the only N64 Top Gear I didn't play. How'd it compare to Rally? I wasn't much of a fan of Rally 2 since it was just LEGO'd together racetracks and super obvious at that.

Good shit. Did anyone else spend as much time exploring the levels as they did the main racing campaign? All those hidden keys, false walls, and stupid precise jumps to reach "out-of-bounds" feeling areas.

for me it's amigaish
youtube.com/watch?v=ed6jotLbMas

top gear overdrive is better than rally but they're both fun

all 3 n64 rush games have tons of weird hidden areas in each track

Anyone played Xtreme G ?

I haven't played many racers, but this was BY FAR the fastest game I've ever seen. It was so fricking fast it would slow down the console in some courses. The sequel wasn't as good.

Attached: n64_extreme_g_p_q7rdbz.jpg (2098x1532, 769.14K)

Everyone that owned an N64 that plays racing games has played Extreme-G. I'm also still mad that its sequel's release on Steam is still fucked up.

xtreme g is so fast that it's hard to play sometimes

Literally the only series where no matter how much I played I couldn't prevent hitting the walls.

FUCKING ALCATRAZ BEST LEVEL

it's awesome how many futuristic racers n64 has

rush 2049
episode 1 racer
xtreme g 1 and 2
f zero x
wipeout 64

the first san francisco rush game on n64 also has the alcatraz level but the textures are kinda unfinished

Oh okay. Didn't know it was such a popular title. To this day I think it has such a unique vibe. Vehicle and world design, sound, physics, and the music were so cool.

Yeah lol. I think it's intended. Technically there isn't anything that would make you 'lose control' apart from yourself not reacting fast enough.
>hitting the walls
Always thought that was part of the game. I mean it's sort of a 'battle racer' where you ram and shoot others.

Love the 90s techno music too
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ2Vb1t1-Js

Attached: pepe headphones.jpg (354x286, 25.1K)

>so fast that it's hard to play
aerogauge on hard is fucking brutal

Attached: 357a7d1d4f711105a7fe1c36b116baef.jpg (1000x1520, 656.36K)