Ragnarok Online

I want PRE RENEWAL

Attached: XZCJPMFAXZBXPAV4AYAWVHS7IQ.jpg (900x600, 164.7K)

None of this girls look like Valkyries, why is it called "Ragnarok"?

retarded ꜱoy zoomoid go back

Dumb cunt

Can anyone tell me why Gravity decided to just fuck with the formula of the last several years? Why change around maps and monsters instead of just adding on new content like they did dozens of times before?

because they had to modernize their design, having 5 or so high level monsters in a noob-map was too harsh for new players.

fuck those new players if they suck too much.
It wasn't a problem for me when I was new, playing Pre-Renewal and overcoming other players summoning literal Ifrit with bloody branches and dead branches in south prontera.
What a bunch of pussy babies.

It's pathetic that they can't even provide an official Pre-Renewal server without a cash shop and bots. They wonder why no one played the one they used to have while not maintaining the bot problems at all and putting in pay to win shit.
Just go subscription based payment model, so I can play with people who aren't poor, who aren't whales, and who aren't bots.

I missed fucking around with my friends in private servers during its peak 2008-2013...

RO's peak was 2004-2007 on official servers that actually had a good population of people, before Renewal and cash shop trash was introduced.
Sorry you missed it and had to resort to private servers with maybe 100 unique players on it maximum.

Based.

Attached: 1638740424346.jpg (661x661, 50.77K)

The private servers we played averaged around 1k and breaks 2-3k during WoE. I only watched my uncle play during 2004-2007 since I was like 7 then and couldn't afford the time cards.

I LOVE RO I LOVE RO I LOVE RO I LOVE RO
I LOVE RO
I LOVE RO
I LOVE RO

Attached: 1583728833682.gif (600x965, 2.87M)

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1654445645977.jpg (720x720, 64.65K)

I just want every single pet, bros.

Attached: 1200.png (1018x929, 325.47K)

>That RO itch is coming again
>Just when Gravity nuked the remaining private servers
And no, I won't play Any Forums server with the schizos. Game is officially dead now fr fr

Attached: 1373267299402.png (350x350, 137.31K)

>download eAthena/Hercules
>open rates.txt
>set renewal to 0 instead of 1

Just do what the rest of us have to resort to now.
Go download the 320kbps quality soundtrack, close your eyes and think about your guild. Think about your gf/bf and the first time you got married.
Think about the MVP card you saw drop before your feet only to be teleported by your spouse via the spouse teleport skill before you could pick it up.
Seethe.
Seethe like I seethe.

I miss my pinoy and huehue friends. No other game shrunk the world for me. Diablo-ish games were playable with crazy latency. No other game have I ever seen pinoys.

Talking about it, what is your most memorable RO memory? For me, it's probably when the official server launched a brand new one, when the game was at its peak. I remember Geffen's mage guild been filled to the brim, there was a person in literally every single cell. Then you'd walk to one of the adjacent maps and it was the same thing. People would party to kill fucking creamies, rockers, and all the crappy monsters that they could find and it was the shit. God, I wanna go back...

Attached: 1525134818001.jpg (474x476, 51.06K)

>downloading RO on AOL dial up
>phone line tied up for an entire week
>dad beats the shit out of me
>doesn't matter because download finally finished
>corrupt file
>start all over again

oh man i remember all the private server lists

think e-ro? was the biggest in europe
god damn

>be scrub
>run into group holding an area
>they kill everyone who enters the area