Name the game. For me, KOTOR. I absolutely love the game, but I can't get over how awful the combat is

Name the game. For me, KOTOR. I absolutely love the game, but I can't get over how awful the combat is.

Attached: 1651625523620.jpg (503x500, 32K)

Anyone who uses the term "clunky" unironically is a shitter.

I can't name a single one and I've played shit older than your dad

So if I say "My old 1975 Ford Pinto drives like a clunky piece of shit" this would automatically make me a shitter?

Any 90's CRPG.
Somehow I managed to play through Arcanum (real-time combat mode), but I just can't put up with anything else for more than two or three hours.

This. A real man will force themselves to play a good game even if its combat is shit.

Deus Ex

Attached: 1582257231411.jpg (1253x1280, 107.76K)

If you have to force yourself to play through a game then it isn't good.

>shitter
I played kotor when it came out retard. I was a freshman in high school. I'm saying its hard to play now. Lrn2read

i got this with total war medieval 2. i can see the appeal and would have loved to have played it in my teens but hated how it looked both in battle and in map mode

The later missions of vice city

FF11
Unplayable, really.

I'm a zoomer and I have no issues with any old games. If you complain about "clunkiness" you're just an unadaptable retard

Fallout 1 and 2. That shit barely works on modern PCs, and the gameplay is just GURPS and I fucking hate GURPS.

>im a zoomer
Lol look at you with your opinions. How cute.

Resident evil games

Baldur's gate, if you don't constantly pause, the casters will cast everything right away and rush into melee combat.

Wrong.

what doesnt work? i played them a couple of years ago with no hiccups

What kind of ideal state do you think games are progressing towards? And conversely, what sort of dark age do you think they're coming out of?

Attached: 1654920486245.png (500x454, 134.49K)

yes
if you can't adapt you're a shitter

Fallout 1 doesn't start at all, fallout 2 CTD's when I try to leave Arroyo.

I know the lore (which let's face it is the best part of Fallout 1 and 2) cause I've done my research but good christ the games are not only almost impossible to play even with mods but also barely fucking work.

only game I think fit the bill is Patrician 3, never managed to make the auto trading working, but I never really put much effort into it.

medieval 2 was the best total war, but still had a bunch of problems, such a shame they never made a better version of it.

works perfectly well with the unoficial patch or restoration patch. Works even better on linux through proton.

>movies
>interactive movies

total war medieval 2. couldn't even finish the tutorial

>Patches
I'm like 90% sure those are what broke the game.
>Linux
Haha, no thank you, I'm not going to use a meme OS that requires a computer science degree to make work.

Also it's still GURPS, and GURPS is dogshit.

Stop trying to force this meme zoomie.

you are either trolling or beyond retarded.
The steam version works flawless and the patches make the original run perfect too.

fpwp

every meme is forced