People who use mods are more likely to fail at life, and here's why

People who use mods are not only doing it for creative purposes. They also have this mentality where they want to get exactly what they want, at all times. They won't have no for an answer, and they are extremely entitled.

In real life, this mentality typically makes people very unpopular. Modders are whiny, they complain about everything and real women are not good enough for them, because they can't mod them to perfection.

There's a reason why modding is very popular not only on Any Forums, but on Any Forums as a whole. Mostly losers at life comes to this website, because real people have shunned them. So they sit here and try to create their perfect virtual reality, in order to cope for their lack of success in women, work and general life.

People who don't mod accept games for what they are, and don't require 100% custom built shit just to perfectly fit their own selfish needs.

strawpoll.com/polls/BJnX4mkRjnv

Attached: Zeldasquish.webm (488x608, 2.94M)

I reject your hypothesis.

Attached: kevin.png (648x496, 440.93K)

I legitimately hope you kill yourself.
If you're one of those people who sometimes gets the blues and goes into those "I'm getting older and more depressed" threads that pop up, just you know are a diseased fucking rat that needs to be killed while there's still time.

Arguments, please.

Modders even refuse to play with original models, only because original models aren't EXACTLY like this egoistic, selfish pricks want them to be.

If you want your way 100% of the time, you're going to end up very sad and lonely, which is true for a lot of people here.

>Arguments, please.
Haha.
You used the word entitled earlier.
That makes this funnier.

Attached: 1649324174200.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

Are all modders this ignorant? Instead of using actual arguments, you try to laugh it away. Pathetic.

kys sybb

Are you still replying?
I can only cluck my tongue at this point.

What about me modding Todd Howard's Dragon Fun Times into a new experience after beating it a multitude of times?
Or how about modding out an annoying bug?
Or how about texture packs to update the look of old games?

kys sybb

Btw casual lurkers.
That's really all you have to do. When people don't believe the shit they're saying, this line drives them bonkers. It has nothing of what they came for.

You should only reserve responses like this
When people actually believe the things they're saying.
Otherwise, you're swordfighting a fart. It's pointless.

Attached: bugs2.png (303x236, 89.97K)

If it's done because you want to learn, that's good. But if you only do it because you won't accept anything that isn't 100% suited to your own personal taste, then it's bad.

Naw.

Attached: 1417053262279.jpg (464x480, 59.08K)

These are the kind of people who fail at life. Incredibly lazy, never use their brain to do actual thinking, only do quick easy and painfree stuff.

Don't become like these people. Challenge yourself to become stronger instead of complacement.

Sorry, OP, I can't hear you over how much fun I'm having.

Attached: iythty.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

There should be mods to change the name of Zelda games into Legend of Link with Link as the protagonist along with his masculine pronoun in case of franchise-killing-female-protagonist situation.

>instead of taking measures to improve your life and hobbies, you should just lie down and consoom the slop fed to you
Weak willed mindset and beta mentality 101. This is my hypothesis and it trumps yours.

Attached: 1586895856271.jpg (600x450, 18.95K)

I didn't say that. Doing modding as a way of learing is great. But when all you do is looking for the perfect mods to fit your selfish needs, then that tells you a lot about your weak mentality.

And see
If they accuse you of the very thing they began attacking, make every subsequent answer extremely short. If possible, shorter than the one before it. It's not always possible, but a good rule of thumb.

Never reveal your true opinions to such people. If you do it right, you'll get crazy-impotent-ex-wife levels of BPD from them.

fpbp

Attached: 5a2f34900c9e1.jpg (617x561, 64.2K)

>I hate the truth
>I don't want to listen
>The easiest thing is to just disagree, that'll make me feel good
This is a surefire sign of extreme laziness. Usually comes from modern lifestyle, which allows people to survive even if they're ridicolously weak and lazy.

Now he's flailing at the people who merely affirmed.
I mean good lord. lol
Makes it so obvious he's just looking for a weak link in the chain. Sad!

Attached: bugs.png (256x256, 32.02K)

Mad because you can't create anything innovation comes from human desire my guess is you aren't human cuz you want to conform to the pre established norm and can't think for yourself so you want others to do it for you.

>hyper-"concerned" about what other people do with their lives
Are you a liberal?

kill yourself, Sybb

It does. But please read what I'm saying before making the same reply over and over again.
A lot of weak people is a burden to society.

You're diggin' a hole, boyo.

Attached: 1555862944292.jpg (500x500, 51.38K)

I agree, you are spot on. I'd like to add that exclusively PC "gamers" are mentally ill and don't really know shit about games aside from twitchy FPS games and MOBA garbage. Everything to them is style over substance. They don't care about interesting gameplay, they only care about surface level shit like modding (popular character) into a game. Ever watch a mod showcase video where they're showing off purely cosmetic things? They're always garbage at the game. Because they haven't really been playing it, they're just obsessed with putting some anime whore in the game, or making the game feel more "immersive" instead of trying to address bad gameplay.

Attached: henry cavill superman disgusted face.png (1105x976, 1.6M)

You're weaker then since you overly concern yourself about what someone else is doing instead of minding your own business.

We all live in a society. Weak shits bog down society. That's why the best societies consists of a lot of strong indiviuals.

How many on Any Forums still live at home, leeching off their parents for example? How many receive free food because they don't want to enter the labour market with a low salary (like most people have to do)?