Strive

They fucked it up, some changes are welcome but others are just awful game design
They unironically made it unfun

Attached: 1650841335215.png (616x353, 197.31K)

they buffed nago
that's all you need to hear to know arcsys is retarded

>some changes are welcome but others are just awful game design
such as?

it was never fun. its a soulless politically correct game. let that shit die.

Buffing Nago and Zato, the RC changes are good but some characters can make you block indefinitely when in positive, that's cool but with the correct optimization it'll be a pain to deal with
They unironically buffed HC but he's no longer number 1
It was, it was 1 day ago too

Consider playing a character than doesn’t lose to him

LIKE WHO? HE WINS FROM FUCKING ROUNDSTART
Also no okizeme after a wallbreak overdrive

Isn't the whole point of GG to stick with the character you like the most?

The game was unfun out of the gate if you'd ever spent over 100 hours on any previous GG game

pre-strive when the characters had things about them to like

Faust and Axl beat him

I spent 600 in Strive 300 in Xrd and 150 with +R during the rollback update + BB experience
Strive was really fun a day ago
But they do it's just that there's a serious case of outclassing here and they turned most matchups from 4:6 4.5:5.5 into 3:7 for most of the cast, maybe it's not apparent now but it will be later

have they nerf the fucking damage yet?

They did partially but now some characters got even more options for damage

yes and no

Fucking nerves bomber

You're character got nerfed. Its alright to be upset. We get it. But just be honest. You don't have to act so tough user. Its okay to cry sometimes.

I learned to fight Nago, Leo, HC, Zato, Ram with my character but now they are more annoying to fight, the matchups turned unfun
Also Baiken and Ky got buffed and I play both of them, I'm happy with the buffs but I think they overtuned in some places and overtuned the already overtuned

Good thing there's wall breaks to keep me from blocking in the corner all match so I can just block the top tier characters anywhere on the screen all fucking match instead.

Also the overdrive wallbreak thing is unforgivable you really do lose oki unless your normals are huge, Nago doesn't care

So I've always ignored Guilty Gear as I was under the impression that GG was the fighting game that made other fighting games look like Smash.

Now people are saying it's actually approachable?

Strive has a very low skill floor and a high ceiling, it's not ultra technical but it's way more punishing on your decisions

if you like the idea of anime fighters but hate the thought of learning 50 hit combos then strive is the game to play

Probably the opposite, I'm probably gonna stick to my Fantasy Strike

Anjibros... are we alive?

>hey, people really don't like getting locked in the corner all round, what do we do about this?
>let's add something that's even worse and rewards the player on offense EVEN MORE