ITT: Exaggerated American characters

ITT: Exaggerated American characters.

Attached: luke-sfv-concept-art.jpg (3880x2576, 1.22M)

Do the Japanese just think every American is some 7 foot tall behemoth that rocks stars and stripes all day?

Attached: paul_pheonix.jpg (1900x2613, 358.38K)

Yes because Americans are what the japs wished they looked like with all their heart

Why are they always blonde

listen, I wish I looked like these guys too.

Attached: guile.png (980x1327, 1.18M)

japanese stereotype americans as blondes

blondes are based and exciting

You guys used to be mega nationalism so kinda.

Japs can only portray americans as blonde white dudes or giga niggas like Barret, honestly doing it better than whatever the fuck actual americans are doing since we've all seen how hype everyone is for Saint's Row reboot with its full mixed cast, that's an american thing as portrayed by americans.

America used to be an amazing country, 6'4 aryan gods in every neighborhood. Japan still sees America as that as they are not aware that America is now a shitskin kike hellhole where the original settlers are vilified and killed on the streets to little media fanfare.

Attached: deliveryService.jpg (800x636, 146.49K)

Japs love archetypes. As soon as they find a combo that works, it gets reused over and over again. This is why every anime after NGE had to have a tsundere in it

That seems about accurate. Though, I'd prefer they do the sexy blonde girl with American flag bra or shorts instead.

Oh I thought he was supposed to be based on like zoom zoom e-celeb fighters like those Paul brothers

No ones stoppin you from starting a family bruv

remember when street fighter made fun of americans for being fat? what happened to that?

Attached: Street_Fighter_IV_Art_Rufus_0.jpg (700x700, 89.22K)

Even Pokemon has their own Blonde American.

Attached: Lt. Surge.png (500x500, 166.96K)

>braces
cringe in pain.

What for? I'm a shitskin, I'm just explaining why japan portrays all americans as tall blonde dudes.

You should have a higher opinion of yourself, your mindset is not healthy

rufus was too annoying and good.

The trope didn't hold. Most East Asian countries that aren't China love the giga aryan or giga nigga archetype.

>as portrayed by Californians
Fixed that for you.

muttistan was always pozzed by jews and blacks

didn't tekken did this too?

Doesn't solve the problem that whites are vilified for simply existing despite the media claiming they are the oppressors. Fucking weird kike hellscape from my outside perspective.

the word is blond if it's a man

yes and bob was also good but he wasn't annoying aside from being super good. rufus is an obnoxious fag. bob doesn't talk much.

Paul isn't even that tall. He's mugged by Miguel

Weird you never hear people with families complaining about stuff like this
Almost like it's a cope
Stop blaming others for your own failures my friend, its the first step to success

They did but Bob was unironically based.

Looks cool.

Also, Capcom tried selling America brown mutts many, many times.

It simply doesn't sell.

Bob is just fucking boring desu.
I would pick basically any other fat dude over Bob

Attached: file.png (600x800, 400.81K)

why does he look like a pajeet on the new gmae?

American characters from Japan are buff as fuck, black, or fat

bob was almost played straight story-wise. he was a genius fighter who willingly gained weight to enhance his fighting ability.
rufus on the other hand was just a fat, arrogant asshole.

British hands typed this

Brown?? Many times??
I can only think of Viper and I'd say that she's popular enough to be like the second most liked SFIV newcomer behind Juri

Attached: file.png (600x600, 229.75K)

Ever movie that came from America in the 80s and 90s was basically "I want to fuck the USA flag and impregnate it with my ultra nationalist babies", so yes.

just like reality

Bob got giga-patriotized in too. No one is safe.

Attached: bob_TTT2.jpg (900x1761, 179.39K)

only dysgenics need braces. proper human beings come out with their teeth straight.