E-sports was the worst thing to happen to this series

e-sports was the worst thing to happen to this series

Attached: FUUVC2WWUAEtPFS.png (236x510, 242.75K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW DARE THEY GIVE EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE A NEW COSTUME I DONT CARE THAT THEY HAVE LITERALLY SHOWN THAT THE OLD CAMMY OUTFIT IS ALSO STILL IN THE GAME ITS SOMEHOW ESPORTS CENSORSHIP

Who even cares what is happening on e-sports

you should considering how every fighting game company is caving in to them

Mortal Kombat started this buisiness model. Make everyone's default costume weird and require people pay for the classic outfits.

It's actually pretty smart idea IMO

dat gap tho

Just pay for the DLC classic costumes, goyim.

theyre going to censor her alt AND sell it to simps as paid dlc

it's WORSE. shit's already in the game and they're probably going to sell it as DLC using the criticism of the shitty redesign as an excuse

Attached: 1654283940122.png (978x563, 941.92K)

same with all fighters
and even all games
e-sports were always shit

Attached: 1654535489171.gif (270x480, 3.73M)

It's going to be in the base game, retarded doomposter.

The big problem is how advertising money has a mainline to Blackrock and then from Blackrock directly to the federal reserve bank.

Basically, the world economy is being indlated to deatg because Blackrock thinks its shitty advertising ventures are with I N F I N I T Y dollars and they have so much investors that their delusion has become reality.

FGC gets its money from the same infinie check writing backed by the advertising industry -> which is in turn backed by blackrock -> which is in turn backed by the fed.

tl;dr
Everything is fucked and tangled together in a web of bullshit which means we get censored vidya to appease hypothetical audiences that don't exist.

Attached: 1646884314874.webm (640x480, 2.78M)

It's going to be dlc, retarded cucktimismposter.

Why would it be? It's already in the game, looking at the webm. Many SFV characters had their original costumes from out of the box

i agree but not because of how they made the characters looked, it just made everyone in the fgc act really phony

Chun's ass is so big you can put an entire dinner plate on it and you're trying to play the western card

Attached: FU8Jz2KXoAAXCDa.png (494x544, 451.17K)

this retard is such a mindless consoomer that he completely forgets about the whole SF vs Tekken dlc fiasco

Coomers are fucking cancer

“censorship” coomers are the most obnoxious “people” on this board. first strive, then xenoblade, now street fighter. btfo every time but never shutting the fuck up. just install a nude mod, christ, nothing less will satisfy.

IS THAT IS THAT PANTSS NOOOOO NOOOOO OHM Y GOD NOOOOOO THE INTERNET TOLD ME TO BE MAD ABOUT THIS AUGHGHH AUGHHHH SHES WEARING PANTS FUCK AUGHH IM KILLING MYSELF

OK, so we have both the original costume and the new design for a NEW game that takes place AFTER 3 (finally). What's the mental gymnastics behind the complains?

Probably, but I don't play the games and neither do you.

Yeah dude, this totally looks like a censored sjw game.

Attached: 1640200711769.webm (848x952, 2.92M)