How many checklist complaints has this game fulfilled?

how many checklist complaints has this game fulfilled?
>costumes/skins
>items
>stages
>characters
>voice acting
>netcode

what more do you want user?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 93.68K)

Good gameplay that isn't just spamming the same aerial over and over

Still waiting on a FOP rep and Snap.

but enough about smash ultimate

all 4 ninja turtles
fuck NetherRealm got that right

not appealing to smeleefags who are never going to switch anyways

I got it through PS+ yesterday and the game feels fucking terrible to play, I uninstalled it immediately. The content, costumes and voices don't matter when it's simply not fun to play at all.

I like plenty of other Smash clones, MultiVersus is fun and I liked Rivals and Jump Ultimate Stars. But this isn't even as good as SlapCity and it feels like it was only propped up because Ultimates hype was winding down and people really wanted a new one to latch onto.

>Multiverse is fun
opinion discarded

Gameplay that isn't broken
A single player mode that's halfway decent
Movesets that show a level of care and understanding of these shows instead of "Reference for the sake of reference

most melee players will switch to the first game that does what melee did but better.

nah, melee players are never ever going to switch. They are too set in their ways.
The only way I can really see it happening is if somebody literally creates a 1-to-1 copy of it (with reskinned characters I guess) with the handful of bugs and jank they don't like taken out.

a fucking final boss

Attached: tumblr_oi1vgwOAkj1v29a5fo8_400.jpg (400x413, 46.35K)

too little, too late
multiversus drops in a month with guaranteed players and budget

Attached: 1631847392504.gif (245x184, 1.62M)

youre going to be sorely disappointed user

(i am a melee player if this wasnt obvious enough) when NASB was in development i remember seeing a shit ton of people saying they hope its better than melee so they can finally stop playing it. why would we keep playing this game if there was something better? where is the logic there?

sunken cost and conflict of interest
melee players only hype up other games so the competition gets distracted or retire

The online has some issues. And it still doesn't have crossplay and single player content.

To be a good game.

Bring back Jenny's line.

>$50
>but it's free on playstation plu-
Paying for a subscription, not free
>Have to pay additional money for future characters in a game with a playerbase of 5 discord users
>every character is light aerial and tilt spam like they wanted the down throw up air audience from Smash 4 but with an extra helping of balloon knockback from ultimate so it takes forever to kill
>terrible (and now non-existant) matchmaking system
>lack of casual modes for actual kids
No thanks

>where is the logic there?
don't ask me how crazy people think, user.

you are simply wrong

>takes forever to kill
>in nick
how did you learn to type user? your parents must be so proud of the progress you've made despite your disability