Do we still like Ryza here?

Do we still like Ryza here?

Attached: yande.re 938969 atelier_ryza belko bikini reisalin_stout swimsuits.jpg (1661x3000, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dqi1MYDMsHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: goddammit.jpg (1280x720, 45.83K)

have yet to play the second one

Attached: 1653674423589.jpg (750x1000, 207.58K)

What a kino artstyle, ty for introducing me to this artist Any Forumsro

Yes, her games were some of the better Ateliers in recent years.

Of course! Nothing is better than her beautiful smile.

Attached: firepunch.png (977x725, 488.49K)

Of course, I never stopped liking her.

Attached: 1618537203013.jpg (1448x2048, 1.35M)

Who?

No, only when they announce Ryza 3

I disagree, both the combat and synthesis were a step down from the other games. The other parts of her games were pretty decent though.

Ryza is for coomers.

I prefer Totori.

Depends, can you post her posterior?

>still

It's the only Atelier game Any Forums plays.

that's totori

Those meatbags are disgusting, Atelier is supposed to be a loli series.

Yeah, but I love Rorona and Totori more.

Did you guys fill out Gust's survey?

Attached: __totooria_helmold_and_rororina_fryxell_atelier_and_2_more_drawn_by_kishida_mel__9b4ec84c35466734ec30c6369207e4ff.jpg (2432x3481, 2.5M)

shuldnt the boobs be lower on rorona

Does Ryza 2 have better combat or exploration? I enjoyed the crafting until I completely broke it but the way the story played out gave me a headache and the combat was really lame

I can see your point for alchemy in the first Ryza. It seems every trilogy had iffy alchemy in their first installments, and then flesh it out in the sequels. I think Ryza 2 did a decent job at that. I really liked the combat in both Ryza games though. It's not something I want the series to stick with permanently (I prefer turn based overall), but considering how samey this series can be I felt their combat systems were a nice change of pace

why is her right asscheek actually a tumor?
it looks like her spine connects into her left asscheek

my main issue with ryza's alchemy is that item rebuild makes it trivial to max out item effects while also getting traits and quality. And then ryza 2 reworked the quality formula so you can use multiple low quality items and still end with a 999 quality item. I'll admit my thoughts on the combat is mostly a personal preference against atb.

dont, it sucks

I really like fantasy settings and the vibes some of these games give me when I see the art or listen to the OSTs are simply wonderful
How should I start with this series? what are the best ones?

youtu.be/Dqi1MYDMsHs

Sure

Attached: E-9R-cQVQAEVnvR.jpg (898x1079, 73.37K)

Take Sophie 2 as example, 999 quality shouldn't be the end game reward. It's somewhat achievable in mid-game.
The real puzzle is maxing out the ability of the item.
Ryza 1 is too easy, Ryza 2 has improved.