youtube.com/watch?v=gBfFRGY-vto
youtube.com/watch?v=YPB7izLB8LY
youtube.com/watch?v=mhqfKLwP-XY
youtube.com/watch?v=HmCF8txfZnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tFy7msnqqX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 22.43K)

every sonic game except Chronicles

I actually really like Apollo justice because it was the first time i played through a whole Ace Attorney game.
Also because it introduced a legal version of my waifu

Attached: latest.gif (1024x768, 83.82K)

Any of these games (except SM, its OST is also shit).

Attached: 8E908F4B-EF55-41D7-B4B5-4A7FAB94B5F4.png (1143x1554, 1.12M)

the first case was good then its all downhill from there

>zoomer
>shit taste
Every time.

Ace Attorney 5 is worse.

I dont remember this game badly. Like sure it has the worst case in the series (the fucking concert one) but if you forget about it its pretty cool. Last case was pretty epic. Introduced Apollo and Trucy.

Ema was way better when she was sad and bitter.

Attached: 84610932_p12.png (780x848, 528.61K)

It wouldn't make you say "at least it has good music" though, the orchestra was boring.

Nah. "I fucking love science" retard Ema was better because she was passionate about her future but didn't know jack shit about it. Also her outfit was way cuter.
While I don't agree with the opinion, even the people who say Hotline Miami 2 is bad still recognize it has a great soundtrack.

My queen

Attached: 1650392500337.gif (400x240, 1.25M)

apollo was great
if anything it's number 2 that fits "at lest it has good music"

I like the pursuit theme a lot, at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=JpTQ7fr2yeM

the fuck are you smoking? The only good new tracks in 2 are the pursuit theme/hotline of fate and the trial theme

how did the manage to make it so boring
i just couldnt finish it

The objection theme and cross examination theme in 2 is underrated.

I fucking love this theme: youtube.com/watch?v=gBfFRGY-vto

youtube.com/watch?v=YPB7izLB8LY

Because Apollo's gimmick is obnoxiously boring and really shouldn't lead to an easy "okay, here's my answer as to why I have this nervous tic when saying this specific thing."

I prefer Running Wild.
Outside of Turnabout for Tomorrow's villain, I kinda liked Dual Destinies, though narratively it suffers trying to pull a Trials & Tribulations by jumping around the the timeline between cases.

it had a few bangers though, other anons already posted a few but i'll add this one
youtube.com/watch?v=HmCF8txfZnQ
say what you will about athena but the fact that this played so late in her first case was very effective, really gave me a feeling that she was finally getting shit done after struggling for so long
this was was also really good at building tension at times, mainly when you cross examine blackquill and literally all his emotions go fucking wild at once because of what he's desperately trying to hide

Eh I found them forgettable in my playthrough, though allegro was kinda nice. I will give you on thing though, I forgot to mention Core 2002 and that track was used excellently. youtube.com/watch?v=tFy7msnqqX4