Now that the cum has dried, what went right?

Now that the cum has dried, what went right?

Attached: F1890658-744F-4828-9303-A9F1E384813A.jpg (2048x1536, 872.94K)

Attached: 1654910315819.webm (560x946, 2.86M)

big owle.

what ps2 game?

Unironically the best Pokemon game in a decade.

>Now that the cum has dried
it hasn't yet, its still pouring down.

If combat wasn’t turn based this game would have been perfect, just imagine frenetic battles like the anime

rangeban apple users

>sheldon/bastiodon only available in the time-vortex of 1 map
Bullshit game. Spent literally hours grinding to complete the dex and the 100% ending wasn't even worth it. Almost all baby-mon were annoying to get.

it was pokemon but good

Literally just the new battle mechanics. Having to capture Pokemon to "rank up" and process instead of having a traditional story was lazy as fuck. Also the world is empty and ugly.

The new Pokemon game is going back to SWSH style battling so this game doesn't even matter now.

Attached: 1652749360778.png (1106x1012, 557.89K)

The only reason they did the new battle system is because they removed like 60% of moves from the movepool, and it's noticeable as hell. We'll probably never get a game like this again because they don't want to have to animate the moves they removed.

"iphones" isn't an ip range, retard

I was hoping you were wrong, but now, we're back to the shitty old battle system.

Nintroondo really can't do shit right. I'm starting to lose hope for Xeno3 and BotW2

It's mainly TPC/GF's fault. They want to milk this series as much as they can so they make multiple games at once, half assing them.

As much as I despise modern Nintendo, just look at Zelda. They're taking their time making a single game to make the fans happy. TPC/GF mandates at least 1 new Pokemon game per year to keep the money coming.

>only ips are a range
god you are rarted

PLA with actual story/towns/progression is all I wanted. Fuck

GETA PHYSICS
Jesus fuck that's hot. Unironically came to that while playing kenshi. Fuck I love sandals.

Sadly PLA is only set in the past because it gave them an excuse to not build out any towns and content. Your game doesn't need towns and content if it's set in the past before towns and content exist.

We'll probably get a Legends game for Johto set in the past as well, meaning no towns and content.

The only things they did wrong was the lack of battles so you didn't have much use for your party and the awful graphics, everything else was great, I wish they kept the evolution items from PLA in the next games but I know they won't, I'm never getting my trade evolutions again.

Everything

Attached: 1640592551993.jpg (3840x2160, 3.34M)