Gamer fuel thread

Gamer fuel thread.
What are you snacking on while you game?

Attached: A3724DA5-1223-414A-BDD8-5B18670A3E41.png (746x947, 369.78K)

Burgers?

(((Goldstein)))

Nothing. Maybe a water if I havent drank anything in the past few hours.
Anything else can't be closed with a bottle cap, and I dont want to try and balance a cup on something. Its also just needless calories when I'm already sitting and doing nothing.

Oh god damn it, I didnt read the OP image and now I replied to an off-topic bait thread, (now twice). Fuck off dude. Go back to Twitter.

>dr evan goldstein
Ofc ofc

I got fucked in the arse once after eating a big Rogan Josh. Only cowards need this fag shit

>Dr Evan Goldstein

Attached: 1559908830032.png (378x379, 219.82K)

How about a nice bowl of sopa de macaco you pox spreading faggots

Attached: G57ZPNpzNZPv_chrome_2020-05-24_03-57-52.png (716x650, 885.98K)

I've reported you.

What the fuck does bottom friendly even mean

someone post the burger with the fuck ton of melted cheese
also >goldstein
anuddoah shnoah the goyim know

it's about shitting isn't it

Being the one getting the ‘what what in the butt’
Announcing a report is a bannable offense.

Do fags really not just clean themselves out before they do butt stuff? Why would you subject yourself to literal poopdick?

I hate fags so much it's unreal

Attached: 1630959997706.jpg (153x179, 5.21K)

What is that picture trying to say? I recognize it as English but the meaning is lost on me.

Bottom gays need a special diet to avoid their bowels loosening during anal sex and shitting all over.

It's American English. Baptize yourself in high fructose corn syrup and all will become clear.

A curated menu of food so that homos that take it up the ass don't have their stomach too upset before fucking.

It's faggot shit. You're better for not understanding any of it.

Water is the best beverage.

Just sage for every post and you never have to worry about bumping a shitty thread.

Food that makes it easier for fags to take it up the ass so the top doesn't get too much shit on his dick. This is why I find anal disgusting, even with women.

I thought the thumbnail was Strong Bad.

Attached: i don't know whether to puke or have a seizure.png (495x310, 146.13K)