Saudi Arabia has acquired a $1 billion stake in Embracer Group...

>Saudi Arabia has acquired a $1 billion stake in Embracer Group, the gargantuan Swedish media company that owns loads of gaming IPs
ALLAH AKBAR my saudi bros, we are owners of Deus Ex and Thief IP
nichegamer.com/saudi-arabia-1-billion-embracer/

Attached: FU7c9nhWUAsko0y.jpg (1024x576, 34.23K)

the saudi governemnt just doesnt care
they wont change a single thing
nothing will happen
t.saudi

and tell us all about all tranny shit you have in your games and movies.

we dont make games or movies

>saudi arabia starts pulling Microsoft move

Why is SA buying so many shares in game companies?

Hopefully they start beheading game journalists.

"diversifying" the economy
idk much about economy but thats why the government is doing it

Just spreading investments in big companies not only games. You can just leech on successful companies not bad strategy.

The don't own anything, dumb ass.

Are they a majority share holder?
It only matters if they are.

what exactly is wrong with Saudi Arabians? They seem kinda cool. They wear comfy blankets.

Attached: Thinking Anomalocaris_2.jpg (990x573, 85.1K)

Saudi arabia knows the days of oil profit will end within a few generations and are investing in everything they regard as profitable in the future.

Nope, still less than 10%. I dont like the Saudis either, but no one says no to the jew money coming in either.

beside strict religion laws and 50 degrees weather most of year, there's nothing wrong with us.

Gay faggot. Our religious laws were based now we're shit and they removed all religious laws don't pretend there is any. Also high taxes and forced vax or you can't go hospital or work. I bet no religious country would force vax.

behave yourself, Or you'll have a taste of my shoe.

Even the oil barons know they need you slaves vaccinated, retard

>Also high taxes and forced vax or you can't go hospital or work.
thanks for reminding me of this bullshit.

buying video game companies costs less money than trying to defend aramco's production facilities. better than going full chink and buying up all our real estate for no reason.

They will ass rape smokers soon with increasing price for their protection lmao. Just exploiting smokers for more money. I don't smoke i'm not a retard. It's funny how strong smoke companies are when goverments can't ban them.

Why do you defend one of the most corrupted industries in the world? These tobacco companies are pure evil, regardless if you smoke or not.

forgot this pic

Attached: rob-reiner.jpg (960x540, 30.93K)

Why not?

What do you mean defend? I'm for banning them and not exploiting smokers. Smokers are addicts and they will pay any price to smoke. Many of workers have low salary and it will fuck their lives. Many are now smoking electrical cigarettes because cheaper and better smell I assume.

I dunno, seeing how the west is drowning in pozz maybe that's a good thing.

Saudi Arabia is in general trying to diversify its economy. There have been many failed attempts at "5-year plans" to remove dependency on oil, but I think around 2015 they came up with a 15-year plan, called Vision 2030.
They're taking a shortcut by using the PIF (Public Investment Fund) to invest in other companies, and to remain on-topic, a lot of gaming companies, like SNK and Capcom.

There's a lot of focus on gaming. I have a friend working in the PIF who told me in the next few weeks they'll be opening gaming centers around the country, made with professional gamers and streamers in mind.

They're bringing all western pozz now though. Even worse feminsim than western one. Trying to copy westerners in everything.

Holy fucking based. Finally we might get some good influence into our gaming industry.

Attached: 1637721224749.png (700x914, 966.36K)

What would a game in SA look like?

Vision bullshit isn't in one country it's UN plan many countries around have something similar. NWO bullshit and the vax is part of it.

What do you mean?

We have deserts, some soulless cities, some historical locations and have some nice mountain areas too it's big place.

SA has a shitton of weebs. Even their crown prince loves anime vidya.