Bloodlines 2 will be at the Xbox showcase

>InXile took over the project after Hardsuit was canned.
>3 original Troika founders are back but Boyarsky and Cain are only consultants on the project.
>Jason Anderson is heading up the "reboot".
>Rik Schaffers work is being kept.
>Most of Brian's work is being kept in some way but he's not on the new project.
>Microsoft took the deal to secure another exclusive for Xbox and Gamepass.
>Marketing will have a HEAVY emphasis on the original troika devs working on it.
>They might buy the WoD IP if it goes well but right now they just want to see how well 2 performs.
>Will be shown at the Xbox showcase with a fall 2023 release.

Attached: stillbreathing.jpg (616x353, 88.83K)

Its dead Jim

Attached: theboysareback.jpg (2560x1440, 1.33M)

>Boyarsky and Cain are only consultants on the project.
Like saying from "from the producer Guillermo del Toro". Basically these two are not working on the game

>Like saying from "from the producer Guillermo del Toro". Basically these two are not working on the game
Yes, it's for marketing.

you better not fuck with me, user....
VtMB is my favorite game and this sounds like a dream.

Again?

Attached: 1589059656832.jpg (1018x1260, 266.56K)

is it still set in Seattle? How much of the original stuff is kept?

>In March 2019 it was announced on Twitter that Anderson had rejoined inXile,
interesting

>>InXile took over the project after Hardsuit was canned.
No, the project was taken over by The Chinese Room/Sumo Digital. They haven't announced this yet because of the "muh walking sim" whining it will trigger.

why so confident

Oh no… im starting to believe, i cant go through this again.
No proof, its just something people like to say

same

>Marketing will have a HEAVY emphasis on the original troika devs working on it.
OP here, I should stress how much they are actually going for this. The trailer will open with "from the original developers of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" and all 3 will be on stage after the trailer. They really want to revive hope that bloodlines 2 isn't a lost cause and instil confidence in the fans.
>VtMB is my favorite game and this sounds like a dream.
Me too, enjoy the show user.
>is it still set in Seattle? How much of the original stuff is kept?
It's still in Seattle, it would be too much work to change and a lot of Brian's work they kept references it too much to just scrap.

This again? Look, I'm absolutely itching for a good vampire game and I held out hope to the fucking bitter end but even I'll admit that this game is a trainwreck. I'll believe it still exists when I see it.
Fuck Hardsuit so much for being so incompetent. They singlehandedly fucked everything up.

Thanks, I sincerely hope you are not lying then.

Citation needed.
>Microsoft buying the World of Darkness IP
You mean them buying White Wolf from Paradox? Because they did similar with Fasa and that's why in order to make a Shadowrun or Battletech game you have to sign a deal with Microsoft.

no one is saying that the game hasn't been a trainwreck.

>check their job openings
>Senior Combat Designer
>2+ years of experience as a combat designer on a shipped first or third person game
>Understand the moment-to-moment gameplay loops of first-person shooters and RPGs and what makes those genres fun
Checks out so far. Guess we'll see in 2 days.

Has it been a glorious one though?
There are other good vampire games, most of them are just either not new or are indie. But then again, World of Darkness adaptations have always been kind of cursed like that. Granted, outside of Redemption and Bloodlines the only other ones which existed prior to White Wolf being acquired by Paradox were independent MUDS and that Hunter: The Reckoning game on the Gamecube.

I have heard 3 studios this week on Any Forums I believe nobody

there was InXile , CdProjektRed, Bloober team, The Chinese Room and Harebrained Schemes.

fuck this is getting interesting ill buy it for now find out in two days anyway
>bloober
I fuckin hope not