Do you identify as a depressed gamer?

do you identify as a depressed gamer?

Attached: 1654861609513.jpg (711x620, 38.66K)

Yeah
I'm trans btw

Cheer up OP, there are great games around and lots of people to play them with

most definitely

I have local amnesia and bpd

I don't identify as anything.

lots of """""people"""""

Negative I am a meat popsicle.

which ones

No, I'm very happy with my sister, genuinely

Frankly it's hard to tell I've been emotionally dead for so long I don't know if it's depression or just my default state

He starts dreaming about her

Attached: 1635428065269.png (671x420, 484.69K)

Single-player
>The Pedestrian
>Neon White coming out Thrusday
>Half-Life Alyx
>Darksiders
>Titanfall 2
Multiplayer
>A Way Out
>Risk of Rain 2
>It Takes Two
>Foxhole

A healing Schizoid

my arm disagrees

Been talking to my doc and he recommened antidepressants for what I was talking about. Knowing what I know I declined and asked to go through less intrusive routes like therapy before resorting to meds even though I'm on the verge of suicide. Met the clinics therapist who has training in cognitive behavioural therapy and it was an old indian ESL. The previous doctor said he would be filled in on my issues thus far in an email and the indian guy admitted to having not read it and i basically had to reexplain everything. At the end he printed out a piece of paper with positive words telling me to trying writing down these phrases and to look for a part time job to keep myself busy while waiting for uni to restart. In short, fuck therapy, if it works then I do not have the time to rely on it. My brain is so fucked that getting a job and going on jog isn't going to pull me out of this pit. I'm going on the fucking meds: Duloxetine it was

Attached: 1600889989349.jpg (2058x2430, 1.04M)

thank you user, i will try those.

Therapy is a fucking meme, maybe it helps some people to talk about their problems but if I was truly open and honest with a therapist I'd probably risk being incarcerated.

>he recommened antidepressants
>I declined
>I'm on the verge of suicide
If your options are trying meds or dead you should give the pills a chance
>In short, fuck therapy, if it works then I do not have the time
Therapy only gives you the results you are willing to work for. If you are very willing, it works very quickly and effectively. Though, obviously find a different therapist. Some of them can be really awful, like any other people

>Therapy only gives you the results you are willing to work for. If you are very willing, it works very quickly and effectively

NTA but I don't need to change myself, I need to be proven wrong about myself.

Sure

I tried man, I also tried to fix myself (you know, step by step, all the advice you could possibly read to get out of depressive rut) for 4 fucking years. Whatever's wrong is either too great for me or I'm too feeble. I just don't see how talking about it will change to core issues plaguing my every waking moment. I think it's just time to throw in the towel. I promised myself if I don't fix myself before august this year I would 100% an hero and I resolve to give myself that deadline. No offence to those who take therapy but I like to think I'm an obsessively introspective person who isn't blind to what he may be doing wrong. I know what's wrong but I seem to lack the power force change in myself. Every day I can barely get out of bed, changing myself would take a lifetime with how inept and idle I've become in these last few years

The only thing I identify as is myself, what mental illness do you people have that forces you to absorb external things into your conceptions of yourselves?

>Therapy only gives you the results you are willing to work for
You can get those same results without therapy if you're willing to work for them so not much point in therapy then. Usually the whole reason people go to therapy is because they don't have the will to change.

have you tried LSD yet

i am a depressed gamer.

They should do a REAL study in curing depression
everyone knows what the real issue causing depression is but no one wants to fix it

Attached: 1648940278600.jpg (1857x1240, 1.95M)

>everyone knows what the real issue causing depression is
Cool it with the anti-semitism, you will own nothing and be happy

I'm depressed and I play games but I'm not a depressed gamer