I'm beginning to suspect they're not getting back together

I'm beginning to suspect they're not getting back together

Attached: Matt and Pat.png (1887x662, 1.14M)

honestly dude. tonight? kill yourself. its time.

What makes you say so?

user. It's time to move on. it's been 3 years already. They're not getting back together and it's probably a mattter of time before Woolie distances himself from Pat too.

>3 years
user...it's been 5

The fat ginger is annoying it's no wonder people don't want to work with him

Liam was the root cause of the downfall.

Can someone NIGGER FAGGOT give a run down of what happened?

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO BORING INDIVIDUALLY?

They're both insufferable. Who gives a shit at this point?

Attached: Bill Burr.jpg (1280x720, 75.14K)

David Cage and a heated argument during a play session of Smash Bros ended a friendship

someone should shoot pats pets in front of him

Gee Woolie, why does Matt get the fighting game podcast?

Woolie knows the podcast would die without Pat, and that Woolies career would die without the podcast. He can never leave Pat.

If Woolie cared about his career he wouldn't have made all the decisions he had. He would have gone on to side with Liam and Matt, maybe maintained a bigger channel with them. Obviously Woolie doesn't care too much about his youtube career

>If Woolie cared about his career he wouldn't have made all the decisions he had.
It's okay! The Woolie Way will work itself out! Now watch his hour long video of him shifting through RPG menus and dicking around!

He really became a bigger black DSP than LTG... gameplay wise.

nah, to be the next dsp you have to be worse than just bad at vidya. woolies not annoyingly stupid and obnoxious, he's just mildly boring and moderately shit at vidya. at this point pat will be the next DSP rather than woolie, and it will be entirely self inflicted.

I am sorry your two dads dont get back together.

Matt's a huge fucking manbaby that technically owned the TBF IP, got mad over normal Pat bantz, tried to sabotage LPs, then eventually just took his toys and went home.

Woolie's Elden Ring videos are so terrible it's actually insane.
He had such a hype buildup with Reggie ascending and a fucking hamster ball on a keyboard playing Elden Ring would be watchable, but somehow that moron managed to fuck it up.

Basically this. There's a 100% chance he also all but forced Woolie to choose between himself or Pat.

At least Pat gets to fuck his sist-uh I mean wife Paige.

Oh no, two literally whos won't fuck and make up?

>He would have gone on to side with Liam and Matt
Neither Liam nor Matt were interested in remaining LPers, at least not full time. Liam went to streaming and eventually quit being an entertaining all together, and Matt makes documentaries.

Woolie is legit the most boring person i have ever had the displeasure of trying to watch, he should be thankful he can survive off the corpse of sbfp

wonder what was said in smash that finally broke it all off

And what Matt failed to realize is that Pat had a better friendship with Woolie since college. Even before the breakup, you could tell Matt wanted out because he slowly realized what a fraud he was for the channel. All he had was AMERICA, Simpsons references, and fart gas.
It's funny seeing Woolie get insecure for being called "too white"
Probably talking shit on Matt's wife

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT.VIDEO.GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 568.95K)

Pat's developing the OTHER aspects of DSP. The more insane ones that nobody should have to deal with.
>Matt makes documentaries.
I guess reading a wiki and constantly talking to anonymous sources counts. It's okay for what it is.

>Pat girlfriends the girl Liams been trying to get with for months
>Hey Liam wanna smell my fingers?
>Liam can't take the joke, Matt backs him up
Deep lore

Attached: no fun allowed.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

I have a bias against Matt for ruining what should have been slamdunk LPs like Bully, but I'm 90% sure he was the one to escalate whatever happened in the Smash Ultimate. Remember Woolie and Pat have both outright said on stream that they could NEVER show that video to the public because of whatever the fuck happened during it.

Yup, Pat can be a pain in the ass but Matt is a big turbo baby