Why aren't you playing her game?

Why aren't you playing her game?

Attached: I4dsQ0Ozn7izNn_tjfex5xcSJv5WvyH27Lr-Ho1tLe0.jpg (1280x720, 121.32K)

It isn't good.

SJW translation.

Attached: gnosia pan-binary.jpg (1280x2160, 630.47K)

theres literally not a difference except for the usage of the word "non-binary", raqio's talking about the exact same thing. stop raging over nothing

>raqio's talking about the exact same thing
They aren't, at all.

Attached: gnosia han.png (544x574, 165.32K)

>Why aren't you pla-ACK

Attached: 1643250759195.jpg (650x646, 59.93K)

Raqio has a pp.

I'm pretty confident Setsu has a vagina.

Because the art is honestly grade schooler note book atrocious and i send like burger translators inserted theythem horseshit into the product.

Attached: 1651866484725.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

Oh Jesus fuck, thank you for saving me the purchase.

>try the game
>"hey, this is actually cool, the plot is decent and all the gameplay mechanics to find out the gnosia are entertaining"
>2 hours later
>"man this is starting to get a bit repeatitive, characters keep coming and I just keep winning every loop but the plot doesn't seem to advance, let's look up a guide while avoiding spoilers"
>you have to grind stats and complete the profile of every character
>uninstall and never play again

>they
Kill yourself

The story is honestly great, but you cannot get me to play Werewolf/Mafia/Amogus another 150+ times just so I can check off all of the boxes, especially not if I'm at the mercy of RNG. I got up to about loop 60 before giving up and just watching the rest of the story on Youtube.

The original writing isn't any better to begin with. It isn't overtly SJW, granted, but it's still clearly on board with the delusional notion of gender defined based on identity

I never thought I could witness worse art than that the danganronpa guy is shitting out but here we are.

the significance of which is?

>fuck off Any Forumsgot, it's just new gender you didn't know about
>somehow it's translator's fault

EOPs got their hands on it so I don't care anymore.

>it's not the translator's fault that they misunderstood the original text and resorted to completely rewriting it to compensate and also rewriting it inconsistently at that

Attached: localisers.jpg (640x641, 146.18K)

>but it's still clearly on board with the delusional notion of gender defined based on identity
ehhhh transhumanist sci-fi is nothing new and in that setting you can LITERALLY become a cat, or a woman, or in Raqio's case, a 'nothing'.
I think there really is a distinction between a character in Cyberpunk Red or 2020 swapping out robogenitals and a real world troon demanding that 'tranny' be a special sex/protected class/unique entity.
Things being what they are though, we will not discuss these matters with any kind of nuance any time in the next 20 years.
For the record, I am still seething they patched a game a bought with a literal Twitter troon re-write after the fact

>translator replaces transhumanism with western political retardation
>"he just couldn't be arsed to look up proper terminology, it's not his fault"
Yes it is, retard

My flat enbie wife

>raqio's talking about the exact same thing
>get a Twitter tranny to rewrite the scene for you
>slobber the chopped off knob thanking him for 'this teachable moment'
>scene is now completely different and doesn't even sound like the same character
so I gotta ask, when you guys go right for the gaslight as your first move (and it always is), do you ACTUALLY think people will buy it, or is it more out of habit at this point?

Attached: gnosia.jpg (585x999, 170.53K)

I never thought I could witness worse taste than the average newfag shits out but here we are.

The game explicitly denies even in the Japanese that physiology has anything to do with it, so clearly it does claim that gender is identity-based rather than anything intelligently transhumanist. Becoming a "nothing" would require more than standard surgery, though, given that cutting off your dick isn't enough on its own. I agree that it's a technological issue, and that with more advanced biotechnology it would probably be possible, but it has nothing to do with identity.

>not generic moeblob #84359 = bad art

Attached: 1602999679452.webm (720x1280, 402.93K)

I already finished it when it came out on switch. Too bad we can't talk about it anymore because (((they))) have decided to shitpost endless about the wrongthink that happened

>Raqio's 8head = good art

What do the Jews have to do with anything, or are you just using "the neato brackets" you saw someone else use because you're new?