The New Blizzard

This generation will be named as the generation of Mihoyo.

Attached: mihoyo.png (1103x621, 13.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkzHkRAIjgo
youtu.be/yDZm1E1jYXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1654846940914.png (812x685, 716.04K)

Genshin is boring after 20 hours.
Gatcha shit sucks.

they have the shameless greed and addicted whale fanbase down pat, at least.

Everyone expected riot to be the next blizzard but with the average playerbase of league being almost 30 now I suspect you're right OP

They need to make at least one non-gacha game

Blizzard is just an old school gacha company.

RIOT is a New Blizzard

Why? Gachas are better games because they're free.

no company today will ever be as influential as blizzard was.

They are already smarter than Blizzard.
They are investing the money from their golden goose into multiple projects. Unlike Blizzard who funneled all their wow money into a single project(Titan) just for it to fall apart.

>mihoyo
soul
>hoyoverse
soulless

youtu.be/AkzHkRAIjgo

>Survive on their shitty MMO for the foreseable future until they die off
Actually pretty accurate to compare them to Blizzard.

what about:
>Nintendo
>Id

I lost interest in Genshin after realizing you'd eventually be trapped out of upgrading characters based on story progression. Imagine lucking out in the gacha and getting a character, only for their materials being in like the 5th contintent while you're still in the Mondstat part of the plot

>today
nu-Id isn't influential whatsoever. their new corporate overlords refuse to license or open source their engines, and never forget how bethesda tried to give fucking doom a mandatory online login.

fuck anime

ZZZ looks cool

Attached: Zenless-Zone-Zero-Anbi.jpg (1920x1080, 234.42K)

Cool story

Attached: hidetaka-miyazaki.jpg (610x400, 160.63K)

so we'll see them fall apart in a couple years and all their games go to shit too?

more interested in it than any of the honkai/genshin stuff, just wish I knew what the fuck the actual gameplay is. Short battle shit like Honkai? Turn-based like star rail? what the fuck is it?

Seems to be an evolution of HI3
youtu.be/yDZm1E1jYXw

>t. 30-something boomer
The world has moved on, so should you

Have they even made anything other than gacha garbage?

Why would they make anything else? They're a chinese company in China. The biggest market there is mobile games.

I hope their new games has a more generous monetization than Genshin, I was having fun enough I was ready to put money in it but a guaranteed pity roll was something like $150 which is just ridiculously overpriced for how little content you're actually getting out of that.

>mihoyo in spanish means "my hole"
b-bros?