Is League of Legends worth playing?

Is League of Legends worth playing?

Attached: 1626700936786.png (784x785, 671.93K)

no

Its a good game to find a gf. Like an actual irl gf

Attached: 1654893559479.jpg (558x508, 162.13K)

If you weren't playing before 2015, there's absolutely no reason to start now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

the new player experience as of now is ridiculous, and even if you do get past that hell, you're left with a mediocre at best game

No. Either play Dota like an adult or don't touch the genre

>Dota like an adult

WarCraft 3 against AI is. DotA 1&2/LoL/Paladins/Smite/Blahblahblah Mobas are all Warcraft 3 just without the rts mode. Some literal retards decided to hype up hurr durr Heros but the rts is automated for you! And then started drawing Japanese anime and calling it western vidya games and rinse and repeat. Smite is the only one that might have any actual innovation to it but no. Stay away from HiRez, those dipshits had Tribes and even temporary success with Global Agenda of all things and fucked up.

Yes

And then PubG Battlegrounds aka Battle Royales are just more hype just without the automated units, bases, and you start with nothing.

SHILL THREAD

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 16-47-18 _v_ - Video Games » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘V_oyt2F1lxB9AZyxQOf3tQ ’ and that are only OP posts.png (680x6956, 2.23M)

Best competitive game RN

Attached: file.png (552x522, 286.23K)

>t. Poster who didn’t read those he thread quoted

DOTA ? But, I like my sanity, and I like my coworkers. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them.

>Is League of Legends worth playing?
No. Never has been. Neither has Overwatch. Or any other MOBA for that matter.

no.
fuck no. you have a better chance of getting a gf in valorant.

No it isn't and people who play it are mentally ill.

fpbp

i’m the WC3 poster and I would say StarCraft 2 and WC3 are better and if you say nah I don’t want to fiddle with extra units, then Quake 4 with q4promax bots and quake 3 arena are still more fun and competitive and impressive in esports because they are open source or physical raw media and can still play them over LAN and offline.

how is it different now from 2015

Just play botmatches until your eyes bleed for the first two years. That's fun.

I quit after 2013, did it really get that much worse?

/thread

I just got permabanned for merely defending myself when I get flamed over a period of several years. Over time the few games I did it instead of just ignoring the flamer arbitrarily added up to a permaban. Never inted, never flamed first, never went afk, never said anything racist or homophobic or anything. Spent money on that account too, only had one since beta.
Therefore I'm going to say no.
The game is alright at best, but the punishment system is retarded and ruins it, alongside some stupid champs. You'll get people who purposefully ruin your game every 2 or 3 games in any rank and they will NEVER get punished because they don't type, or play dumb, in chat. Those people are everywhere, it's a pandemic, the very few who manage to get themselves punished because they mocked you a little too much in chat while running it down will just buy a new account and do it all over again. And if you dare say something, you'll get punished.