The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria

youtu.be/veYNaJd5PzE
> Welcome to The Lord of the Rings™: Return to Moria™, the only survival crafting video game set in the Fourth Age of Middle-earth™, the iconic fantasy world created by J.R.R. Tolkien. Summoned to the Misty Mountains by Lord Gimli Lockbearer, players take control of a company of Dwarves tasked to reclaim the lost spoils from the Dwarven homeland of Moria—known as Khazad-dûm or Dwarrowdelf—in the depths below their very feet. Their quest will require fortitude, delving deep into the Mines of Moria to recover its treasures.

>Set in a procedurally generated Dwarven realm of Moria, no two adventures will be alike, and every expedition is traversable either solo or online with companions. Players can mine to craft greater gear and resources, but beware mining makes noise, and noise created in the quiet deep threatens to awaken the dangers below: where there's clatter, there's combat. Excavate the mysteries of three legendary mountains, extract precious metals, scrape to survive, and battle unspeakable forces to learn the secret of the Shadow that lurks within.

>Co-op Multiplayer: Adventure alone or band together with friends in online cooperative multiplayer with up to eight players.

>Comprehensive Dwarf Builder: Players become part of Dwarven Legend as they create their own Dwarf in the custom character creator. Dwarves can be customized in a variety of ways to create a unique Dwarven identity. Then, during gameplay, players can find and craft armor and weapons to further enhance their unique style.

My Epic boycott is officially over. Playing as Dwarves rebuilding Moria during the Fourth Age? Fuck yeah. I've been waiting my whole life for this game.

Attached: Return to Moria.jpg (1280x720, 107.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34CZjsEI1yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

totally not a template shill thread. kys rajneesh

Not enough pointy eared pretty boys for you user? Stay mad tree hugger.

thanks for the free game, timmy. i'll be sure to look it up in the usual places

no one cares

>pirating a multiplayer coop game
good luck keeping up with updates and finding friends to play your pirated version assuming it's even possible
pleb filtered

Cool but I've already got Deep Rock Galactic, thanks bye.

oh it's multi only? never mind i hate those, i thought it was some kind of comfy 3d dorf fort

>character creator and finding/crafting gear
what kind of fart-huffing fagtron thinks this is a selling point in 2022.
it's like the SNES games that tried to pretend running and jumping were still novel features

devs might be scraping the barrel for features to highlight but you're scraping the barrel for shit to complain about, kill yourself

Awful shill thread, you should get paid for this

>not being excited for a Fourth Age game that takes place in the universe of the books rather than the films
pleb filtered
many such cases!

Looks good but if it's not going to be an epic exclusive it can suck a cock

Attached: 1599245742258.jpg (814x500, 88.67K)

>Far, far below the deepest delving of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he. Now I have walked there, but I will bring no report to darken the light of day.
>possible raid boss
holy fucking kino

Attached: balrog-gandalf.gif (498x210, 3.09M)

Gonna wait for it to come out on Steam a year with all the bugfixes and DLCs
Thanks for betatesting timmy

>female dwarves behaving just like male dwarves
>black dwarves
>warcraft tier art style
Fuck off. The only remotely acceptable Lord of the Rings games were the ones based on the movies. Everything else is worse than fanfics

i have no desire to sit and tolerate insults to my intelligence. If you can't find anything more than basic mechanics for your bullet points, you deserve to be ridiculed.
Shill elsewhere. Nobody wants a half-assed "deep rock galactic but licensed"

Looks really cool but unfortunately It's on epic game store so its dead on arrival.

>the setting is what makes the game
>because it takes place in the book universe, that means it won't be fucked by modern day writers and designers because reasons
>i'm a big retard who will shill even the most shameful attempts at nostalgiabait (or at least "it's not the new thing" pandering, which is even sadder)

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=34CZjsEI1yU

>implying LOTRO which is based on the books isn't the best Tolkien game
fuck off
>muh black dwarves
stout dwarves are a thing lorelet, once again, fuck off

Attached: you bow to no one.jpg (734x521, 595.62K)

looks like a turd

>survival crafting video game

Attached: schwarbage.jpg (302x227, 17.13K)

If it's going to be* fuck

looks like Alan Lee and Ted Nasmith's illustrations who JRR and Christopher Tolkien approved of as official artists
pleb filtered

I like the concept but it doesnt look very Tolkien to me. The best depiction of Moria in a video game will always, ALWAYS be LotRO

Ok post gameplay and I'll tell you if I'm interested or not.