The TLOU remake is bad because it's a remake of a game that's only a decade old with the same cutscenes and animations!

>the TLOU remake is bad because it's a remake of a game that's only a decade old with the same cutscenes and animations!
Oh but it's okay when Nintendo does it right?

Attached: 53282dcf-1baa-4674-aa51-ce8a99413347.34d0b7abdefef7803dd2ceba28c8cd7e.jpg (4035x3027, 2.88M)

Tendiebait thread!

tlou was at least in HD when it came out
can't say that for xenophile

You can already play TLOU on PS5

Xenoblade at least wasn't playable on a Switch.

The original Last Of Us looked great.
The original Xenoblade looked like shit.

Attached: 202042817125053_1.jpg (1200x630, 95.93K)

except they changed the whole artstyle, added a 10-15 hour epilogue to connect the sequels and challenge battles.

And alot of QoL features from 2 and X

that melia always cracks me up

they also changed the artstyle completely to be more in line with Xenoblade 2.

Attached: oDeZnt7.jpg (784x710, 120.76K)

OP on fucking suicide watch

The remake had an entire extra chapter that lasts longer than the entirety of the Last of Us. It's also ten whole fucking dollars cheaper and it's such a clear graphical upgrade that anyone with fucking eyes can tell which is which unlike the new TLOU remake. Xenoblade was also 3 years earlier than TLOU, and wasn't fucking ported to the following console and sure as shit wasn't already backwards compatible to the current platform.
I'd tell you to eat shit, but if you're batting for the Last of Us you already do.

Original Xenoblade looked dated even when it was newly released

Xenoblade 2 was a mess of different artstyles all clashing with each other. Shut the fuck up

Yes because unironically this is Japanese content and not political preaching western fagaganda.

Attached: because Nintendo doesnt do this.webm (501x674, 1.73M)

xenoblade added new contents that takes after the main plot of the game.
the les of us doesn't even look they remade it but another remastered.

Future Connected alone has more content than all of TLOU

TLOU and Xenoblade are both bad, for the same reasons. Having any amount of focus on the "story" is disgusting cringe, and nullifies even a hundred quintillion hours of gameplay that you might offer. You are a video game, you have no right to waste my time with movieshit, talking, dialogue, feelings, emotions and other trash that doesn't belong in a video game.

Gameplay must be the most important thing. It must be the only thing. Everything else is cringe.

Attached: movie mindset.png (1599x1468, 1.12M)

Xenoblade was 12 or 13 years old by the time they remade it. Last of Us 1 isn't even a decade old yet kek. Both XB & LOU are fucking trash though.

Get a life, ACfag

Don't you have a visual novel to not play?

Just gonna copy-paste the message I wrote in other thread when other retard made the same false equivalence:

Xenoblade DE adds a whole new sequel campaign, which is already more work and additions on its own than this whole TLOU "remake". Entirely re-arranged soundtrack, which can be toggled to the original, heavy remodel to characters and re-textures to environments, and a fucking ton of QoL additions:
>Combat arts now have markers that show when the player is in the right position for them, like Back Slash.
>Auto-run has been added
>The UI, in general, has been updated to make navigating menus easier.
>Sidequests now have markers that lead players to required areas or items.
>Colony 6 Reconstruction has been made easier, and money and materials for each category can be checked at any time on the menu.
>Fashion equipment lets players change a character's clothing without sacrificing stats.
>Casual Mode lowers difficulty even more.
>Expert Mode allows players to stockpile XP and freely choose what level their characters are at, helping to make the game even more difficult.
>An Event Theater allows players to rewatch cutscenes.
>Time Attack Mode lets players take on new challenge battles with a time limit
Ask TLOU to add a new campaign to the remake and then we can say somewhat equal effort was put. Otherwise, they aren't even on the same league. Hell, TLOU even removed content with the multiplayer being cut.

Snoys can't cope enough to overcome this shit announcement

>advertising the ability to rewatch cutscenes as a good thing

I hate movie games so much.

So you're saying DE is a remake that actually does what a remake us supposed to do rather that just glittering up the game to be pretty much the same state as it's original iteration just to sell it at full retail price.

good thing all of my favorite games rely on gameplay, eh?

Attached: 4x3.png (1068x1200, 2.99M)