Ps5 is a new console with new games

>ps5 is a new console with new games

Attached: FU5nIqYX0AIsBlV.png (640x771, 830.8K)

sometimes i wonder if i'm the only person on Any Forums who played tlou2
if you compare original 1 to 2 it's just obvious how 2 shits all over 1.
the gameplay is way better in every way, the encounters are much more varied and interesting, the items are all useful and fun and well-balanced
the visuals especially the lighting look way better
the facial animations actually sell the story because characters' expressions are believable, it's the only game that manages to convey information that way because their animation tech is so far ahead of the curve
tlou games aren't perfect by any means but if you like this type of game it shits on every other offering out there. why would you not want the first game brought up to par with the sequel?
especially considering it's a good use of the artists who otherwise would have nothing better to do. i doubt this remake is delaying any new ND games very much at all; none of the core people are on it. the complaints about this are just completely absurd and not based in reality.

Society is collapsing

If you lik2e this type of "game" your opinion isn't worth a fucking shit.

2/3 of those weren't even playstation exclusive though.

>Dead Space remake
>TLOU remake
>RE4 remake

I never quite realized just how fucking creatively bankrupt this industry is getting

I went to walmart today to buy furniture polish and I decided to check out the electronics section while I was there and there were still no PS5s in stock. Honest to God, who the fuck is buying this thing? I have a shitload of cash and not even I can justify paying for one.

Burn.

all multiplats

you are brown, so your opinion isn't worth shit.

>Only On PlayStation
>Only On PlayStation
>

Attached: brendan fraser feels.jpg (540x720, 30.78K)

And you’re a nigger.

It is pretty ridiculous by this point

I haven't played it.
Thing is tLoU story ended perfectly and it didn't need a sequel. I then saw the leaks and all the SJW politics bullshit it added in the second game and because of that, mainly because of that I avoided it as well as there is no need or rush for me to play that game. The story ending (I have seen spoilers) is bullshit and because 1s story ended perfectly there is no need for me to see what happens in 2 anyway.
To add to that tLoU gameplay is a basic (but fun) stealth TPS/survival game, extremely linear where you are basically only playing it to see what happens in the story. They copy the uncharted formula of gameplay loop, which is fine on your first playthrough but subsequent playthroughs are boring, well unless you spread them out by many years (which I will on next playthrough as I have not played tLoU 1 since 2016)
I will most likely play tLoU 1 then 2 back to back so next time I play 1, I will plat it and then play 2 straight after

Man these studios really haven't made anything new in almost 15 years...

This has to be autism, right? Every platform has this shit happening but somehow only sony threads keep showing up. If it's not a shill it's an autist. And I doubt shills give this much of a fuck about consoles themselves.

actually, bethesda has made fallout 4 and fallout 76 :)

That's a pathetic 3x3 user

id or whatever basically made 76 but beth has been making starfield since 4
ND released Uncharted 4 and the standalone
R* made RDR2

Still it is shit, 1-2 games each in like 10 years

would you look at that

Attached: 1654890340468.jpg (1170x1587, 879K)

other companies' shareholders have eyes and can see the outrageous success nintendo's had with coasting on old full-price ports, so it was only a matter of time before they all started doing the same.

>forgetting that the first TLOU got a $60 port 1 year after the release of the original
this is not new to the franchise user