What the fuck is happening with indie games

what the fuck is happening with indie games

Attached: 1645549030694.png (1037x682, 828.07K)

Attached: 1626567109832.png (1267x708, 995.93K)

The same thing that happened with technology in general.
Tools are replacing technical skill and the result is cookie cut same-old-same-old indie games. This is what happens when there are about 20 different FREE tools (which normally try to do everything to a degree instead of one thing well) to aid game development.

vgh... covfefe...

I wish these indie developer would give me a list of 100 things good about Joe Biden.

Being made by tranny's what do you expect

BLONGALD PLADUMPF!!!
AAHAUAHAHAHAAAHAA

GLONALD CRUMP!!!!
PORALD GLOMF!!!!

The joke really only works in NYC or Atlantic city where his buildings actually are

Trannies have a 80 yr old orange shabbos goy living in their head, like a cuck fetish, they love the ntr fantasy of the fat ugly old bastard

>pseudo-intellectual indie dev hacks inserting their political views in their games
Who could have predicted this

Attached: 1570476139827.jpg (5000x5000, 1.35M)

oh my god they insulted glorious leader reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They literally made a game where dot heads move to Canada and want to remain Indian instead of Canadian.

Moving to White countries = GOOD
Assimilating = BAD

>chuds getting upset their orange man is being made fun of yet again

Why do they simp for him so hard, I will never understand.
inb4 a bunch of replies to this post with a bunch of "whatabout-isms"

I thought everyone wanted to be quirky and funny in these indies.

>Canada is a white country
Lol

>Orange man
>All is good
>Economy, peace, happy
>The left demonizes this
Gee, I wonder.

Why do indie games all look the same lol

its called globohomo

No hair saloon has the budget for a giant neon sign at the top of a 20+-storey building

Why the fuck are leftoids so fucking obsessed? It's been one and a half years. It's like you want him back even as you claim to hate him. You are simping him. You. This dev is.

>People can't take a joke

but that game about that kyle kid the devs bought shill space here for is based right?

Attached: 33uuc6.png (580x605, 232.06K)

He's still in control of the Republican Party and may be running for president in 2024 so it's hard to ignore him.

the art style is that corporate minimalist shit. fuckin' gross

Oh, shut the fuck up. I give a damn you stupid, fucking obsessed pieces of garbage.

That wasn't me.

Remember all those retards who INSISTED that western indie devs are totally better than their Jap counterparts?
Fucking lol.

I don't remember any that weren't western indie devs themselves.

you are a worthless retard

>all those seething replies
chuds really cant help themselves can they lmao

It wasn't you that just spouted a whole bunch of leddit burger politics shit? Nobody cares. Stop being obsessed. Fuck off. Die. Death to America.

meds

Western game dev credibility died with valve.