HAHAHAHHAAHA TLOU2 ONLY SOLD 10 MILLION COPIES WHAT A FUCKING FLOP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAAHA TLOU2 ONLY SOLD 10 MILLION COPIES WHAT A FUCKING FLOP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: TLOU_P2_Box_Art_2.png (300x300, 146.27K)

>only
kys

Yeah, only. Cope harder.

i wonder if they even make profit at this point

Of course not. They only sold 10 million copies.

Sure they did, if you count Fink's money as part of the profit.

>THE most-bundled title on PS4/PS5
>Been on sale for 95% of its lifespan
>Still couldn't make HALF the sales of God of War or Spider-Man
>This is STILL just speculation and we've never seen numbers proving it sold 5 million, let alone 10.

Attached: therussianbadger.gif (498x280, 771.08K)

Even if they sold 250 gazillion trillion copies, it'd still be a 6.5/10 game. I enjoyed the gameplay for what it is but the story is an abrasive misfire that does not properly pay off or justify any of the radical decisions it makes, and it tries to mask its own clumsiness through being "subversive." It makes me think Druckmann got really mad at how many people empathize with Joel's error in TLOU1's ending so he channeled this energy into making TLOU2.

Attached: tlou2 10 million sold.jpg (1091x932, 160.92K)

The discount is because it's being packaged with TLOU2

>Any Forums explaining why a game that sold 10 million copies flopped (no sources)

Attached: linologist-explain.gif (640x328, 3.47M)

cuckman jew shills are desperate lately

Attached: 1636506978350.png (607x379, 66.96K)

That's a very compelling argument, troon. However, I'm not seeing any sources from you either. Perhaps go dilate?

>only
lmao

kek it do be like that

lmao

/thread

It's a flop because I didn't like it tranny. My opinion which entirely my own and not regurgitated from ragebait youtubers is very important.

Attached: 1554434273552.jpg (216x225, 13.17K)

sold as in sold to retail or directly to consumers?

At least you're being honest.

I've never seen such pure, unfiltered cope.

there is an one armed chinese teleporting girl, lmao