Name me a game that has combat with a higher skill ceiling than this

name me a game that has combat with a higher skill ceiling than this

Attached: 744285_front.jpg (1024x1024, 297.14K)

Monster Hunter

I can't. Nioh 2 has the best combat in ARPG genre but I can name you few demonic games.

Attached: nioh2smtvbloodstained.jpg (2278x1046, 1.73M)

my experience with nioh 2 combat was kind of meh:
>use big hammer
>high stance heavy attack
>one shot most things

maybe i played wrong but whatever i had fun.

Attached: 1652005464875.jpg (453x398, 15.29K)

Deluxe Galaga

Is this game actually worth the $? The torrent was taking forever for me to download so I canceled it. I like souls games and like Diablo loot.

Yes it is, one of the best arpgs

if you like those 2, then this game is for you. just remember that at its core, nioh 2 is just an action game

worth it at full price

Attached: Untitled.png (584x545, 338.02K)

Yes

>Perform attack loop that locks boss in stagger animations until death
The only boss that is actually difficult to stunlock into the shadow realm is DLC Otakemaru.

I mean, I like the game a lot, but between the parry and the absolute nonsense ki damage soul core attacks deal it's not a difficult game. Like, even ignoring the obviously broken Ippon-Datara, you get Gozuki and Mezuki in the first fucking mission and they will easily carry you to the end of the game, then you get them again at the start of NG+ and they carry you to the end again.

Yes, you will enjoy it if you like both of those things. It is practically made for you.

Maybe MH but Nioh is up there at the top and the only action game that can pull me away from MH until DMC6 or a good KH like 2FM

Dunno, I tried MHW for an hour, with the blade/shield/axe combo weapon thing because that's was supposed to be the most complex one, and the moveset was so utterly simplistic I gave up out of boredom after the tutorial.

>I like souls games and like Diablo loot.
That's literally the greatest game possible for you then.
Start with Nioh1 tho, the ambiance is better.

The real reason to start with Nioh 1 is because after you play 2, playing 1 is a massive step backwards in terms of gameplay.

>lai draw + hammer spam: the game

Ok Any Forumsros you got me. Picked it up for like $30 bucks off the epic store. Any good tips for a noob?

Attached: 4FCB7F5B-DC5D-4457-9A16-46EE73C26182.jpg (1024x785, 63.3K)

No. It's a very mediocre game and the only reason Any Forums shills it is sheer contrarianism.

>Any good tips for a noob?
If you come from Souls game: block when panicking, don't dodge. Nioh's dodge I-frames are less generous, while blocking with your weapon is perfectly viable and faster.
Try all weapons: the best weapon is the one where you will make effective use of it's entire moveset, not the meta pick whose you only know to use one or two moves.
Diablo loot's secondary stat arcanes: just equip whatever has the highest damage/armor value, don't bother with the rest until you are in NG+
Spell & ninjutsu: put a few points (ideal 30 in both) in it no matter your build, they have crazy utility

>like Diablo loot
well normally diablo loot is one of the biggest complaints, so you'll probably like it

Literally any DMC, MGR, Bayonetta type game. Monster Hunter too. You actually have to get good at those and can't just cruise by on ridiculously broken weapon skills and a total lack of game balance.

>higher skill ceiling
DMC5