What a fucking shitshow, game went from 10/10 to 5/10 in a split second...

What a fucking shitshow, game went from 10/10 to 5/10 in a split second. It's like a greatest hit of every possible annoying bullshit in the series. Please tell me it gets better I still have Elphael and Azula left.

Attached: Bullshit.jpg (1920x1080, 875.93K)

since when does this game have chromatic aberration

>Moonveil shitter
You aren't beating the game

best part in the game shitter, just because you can't spam your way through it

ephael is even more bullshit, culminating with the most bullshit boss in the series. Farum azula is alright

I really liked the entire canopy part of Haligtree. Once you descend it gets less interesting.

dilate moonveil user, its one of the best fucking parts of the entire game let down by a shitty re-fight at the end

Attached: dilate.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

What's a good weapon to use then? Jump attack spam dual colossal swords? Give me a decent weapon that's fast enough for guard counter and that's also capable of ditching out good dps when needed

how much are you seething rn that everyone is playing coop mod, redcel?

i quit playing this games pvp a month after launch cause it was dogshit anyway so i dont really feel anything

Attached: 1642722182971.jpg (437x434, 37K)

when you get dumb cunts like this who 'enjoy' garbage areas like haligtree, it boggles my mind

It definitely doesn't get better, in fact, if you don't like this area you'll hate Azula even more.

Azula is 10x better than this shit.

>third act of a From game falls flat
first time?

name 1 thing wrong with the area other than a re-used boss

what are you whining about? elphael is one of the only areas in all fromsoft games that still feels challenging from beginning to end even with a complete, sl125-150 build

same but in reverse

endgame in elden ring is good if you didnt fuck up your character build.OP is probably an idiot with 35 vigor and a soreseal whos stacking dexterity for his moonveil.

here little buddy, i think this one's a bit more your speed

Attached: hereyougo.png (296x345, 12.6K)

Azula is fantastic

>wants others to tell him what's good
That's your problem. Put away the Moonveil you shitter.

>BRO JUST DUMP LITERALLY 1/3 OF YOUR LEVELS INTO VIGOUR
>NO, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE A COMBO, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT THAT? GIT GUD

from amazing to good:
volcano manor
farum azula
haligtree
stormveil
raya lucaria
leyndel

every legacy dungeon is kino

Really? I'm trying to recall what it even really looked like. I remember the rot pit with the ulcerated tree spirit and that's about it. Wait there was this spot with like three of those multi-armed teleporting assholes but I had a heal spell so whatever. I just liked how it looked like some kinda treetop elven city at the start.

For what it's worth that area taught me the value of a big shield. Worst as in most annoying part is the tree part with the tooties.

Correct, 1/3 of your levels at the very least should be for defensive stats. Idealy a mix of vigor and endurance so you can wear medium armpor and have decent negation with a decent health pool.
>NOOO I cant just dump 1/3 of my levels into defensive stats! I NEEEEED that extra 15% more damage!

Haligtree was a pretty version of Iron Keep. The game went full DaS2 with area and encounter designs.

>plays game on easy mode
>finds section in game where easy mode doesn't drop difficulty enough
>has a bad time

I invade moonveil shitters and easily murder them

it boggles my mind how dumb cunts like you DON'T enjoy insanely well designed areas like haligtree

>nothing but re-used enemies
>boring zones
nah, ER end game sucks, azula is the only exception

Haligtree is fucking immaculate. Leyndell is still number 1 because of how open ended it is but Haligtree is master tier level design with multiple interconnecting routes of varying risk vs reward.

>5 revenants in a row followed by two great greatbow archers, one arbelist, several mooks and a rotten avatar

Attached: 1651426973845m.jpg (1024x576, 67.71K)

viglets are literally incapable of understanding sense, don't even try
you'd think getting continually oneshot for the last 40% of the game would make them level it up but they are absolute hobgoblins who dont learn from their mistakes

actually this who the fuck in their right mind hates haligtree especially coming out of consecrated snowfield which is the worst area in a fromsoft game since the LAST snowfield in DS2

Attached: guten wogen.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Aside from Radahn, is there even any real reason to step foot in Caelid?

oh so now endurance is also needed to survive without dying constantly like a scrub?
nvm let me fix my shitpost
>NEED 2/3 OF ALL YOUR LEVELS IN VIGOR AND ENDURANCE
>IF YOU DON'T ENJOY NOT BEING ABLE TO USE ANYTHING AND DYING IN ONE HIT
why the fuck did they have the only heavy armour show up at the end of the fucking game? Poise is a joke, need spells, need consumables, need a talisman just to fucking poise a few basic attacks. Fuck you.

it's a pretty good area, the only thing that is bad is the reused knight boss fight and the repetitive enemy soldiers which you already fought

It doesn't, stop playing shitty games

>magic spammers you can't do anything about
>health sponges that kill you in 1 or 2 hits
>dense with highly agressive enemies rising chance of stunlock to death

It's the general placement and composition of enemies: being spammed by magic projectiles while you slowly chip away at a health sponge while being harassed by smaller enemies that want to stunlock you to death makes for a not very fun experience rewarding running past everything at break neck speed.

azula also has re-used enemies just as much as haligtree. nothing new either. at least haligtree has those mini bug things.

nice try faggot

I didn't say which part it was an exception to

>endgame area
>reuse old mobs + bosses through the entire zone
>buff up their HP and damage just for good measure
Yup, it's a Souls game alright.

you can get to like 40% damage negation with armor i think. I put 90% of my levels into vigor/endurance just to see what it was like and still killed morgott in like 15 seconds because most of my damage comes from weapon arts anyways.

Attached: ER knight.png (1440x900, 1.73M)

90% of the game is fucking god awful, which is the open world and like 50% of the bosses. When you're in the smaller areas like cities, caves and dungeons it get substantially better, though. It's just shocking to have such a massive open world be so fucking pointless and boring.

Revenant gauntlet is optional though

>Game is a 5/10 because I'm dying to enemies