IGN Expo

IGN Expo starts in 2 hours.
Are you gonna watch it?
They say they have exclusive game reveals and new things to show.
Hopes?
Fears?
Expectations?

Can we get some good news here on Day 2 of Dorito Pope's bootleg E3?

Attached: IGN.png (1918x1074, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

2022.e3recap.com/
youtu.be/z7PkxAkW97M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might as well.

Literally nothing.

Just make sure you don't watch the Netflix showcase afterwards.
You might actually die from cringe.

Who ever watches any of these game reveal events, they are all shit. Just wait till the event is over and see what's cool. Sitting through it live is a huge waste of time.

Will there be sonic?

It's fun to watch it live with other people. It's a fun little social event where we can all shitpost about how lame the reveals are.
It's called socializing.

Why would anyone?
If they have anything you will post it here because your a good boy like that.

Dragons dogma 2, the capcom show is all about already announced games so it has to come at one of the events that's happening before capcom

>inb4 the Netflix event is when DD2 is announced because DD has Netflix series.
I wouldn't know how to feel. On the one hand, I hate Netflix, on the other, I really want DD2.

I will not post anything.
Watch the show with me user!
My big brother won't so now I'm gonna annoy other people until they watch it with me!

I'm Aussie, gotta sleep soon, can one of you guys record it for me?

is it just going to be indie stuff again? will probably watch it either ways

There is literally NOTHING new until sunday/monday next week.

Summer Games Fest dates are all fucked because they wanted to shill it with Steam Next Fest.

2022.e3recap.com/
Here user. This site lists every conference, including links to rewatch the showcases that already happened AND a comprehensive list of everything shown during those showcases.

I would but my VHS broke and shipping is expensive.

>He didn't go with betamax
You're on the losing side here user. Betamax is the future.

Not him but thank you. Gonna check this out later.

Attached: 1542045827362.jpg (188x229, 14.97K)

youtu.be/z7PkxAkW97M
Insider here, just a reminder IGN will be full of non-gaming pozzed tranny woke shit.

Be warned.

supposedly some exclusive shit

I'll watch anything. I'm so fucking bored and lonely.

I'll be watching it while sipping on a nice cool can if Moa *sips* yep... that's litty!

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-195634_YouTube.jpg (3040x1440, 1.15M)

Yeah same.
I'm even gonna subject myself to the fucking Netflix showcase that's immediately after this IGN one. It's gonna suck but I literally have nothing else in my life so fuck it I'm gonna watch this shitty, horrible showcase and shitpost about it.

I'm assuming there will be more Sonic? That's the only reason I'd ever go watch IGN garbage.

Wait a minute I just checked and there's like 6 fucking showcases in a row tonight.
>IGN
>Netflix
>Epic Games
>Outriders
>Tribeca
>Freedom Games

Jesus fucking christ this is gonna be a marathon of shit and I'm gonna watch all of it.

Maybe.
The trailer for the showcase showed some sonic footage, but it's unclear if they'll actually show any sonic stuff or if that was just B-Roll footage to fill time.

I Just want to watch some interesting games. Man has Indie Live Expo spoiled me. Nothing can really stack up to hundreds of games for straight hours

Outriders servers are still up?

I dunno, the schedule just says
>Outriders Broadcast
For tonight in around 3 hours.

That's what I miss most about E3, all-day shitposting and watching the collapse of the gaming industry with my fellow anons

What the fuck could netflix possibly show? Haven't they been doing stuff all week?

Same.
It's almost always the funnest part about it every single year.

I expect nothing and I'll still be let down

No fucking idea. But they're scheduled for just over an hour from now called "Netflix Geeked Week: Gaming" and Geoff said he'd be there for it so I'm watching.

Probably just trailers for new seasons of all their video game adaptations
Arcane season 2

Dragon's Dogma Season 2
The shitty DD anime will get a sequel before the actual game does. Can you imagine if THAT is the big thing to celebrate the 10 year anniversary?

>finally a day full of conferences instead of maybe one thing a day like the last week
>but it's all probably indies, not necessarily bad but not the same as a usual E3
>comfytheatre isn't streaming until sunday
It's a weird kind of feel

Attached: 1638708723178.jpg (650x650, 45.86K)