Behold, the Any Forums userbase

Behold, the Any Forums userbase.

Attached: B044312D-6C42-4557-B51B-5D5CA95FAC31.png (631x521, 228.3K)

>phoneposter

Attached: 1605845491412.jpg (282x285, 29.4K)

>itoddler

>bethestrannies are STILL seething about New Vegas being more popular
lol
lmao even

i don't get it

Attached: 581b406283faa.image_jpg.jpg (700x641, 137.54K)

i wonder why it is so hard for some people to believe that pre-normie internet/gaming industry was better.
imagine a world without game engines. only cs graduates with extensive c/c++ language would make games.
obviously that results in much better games, not invaded by low effort "programmers" spamming steam with shitty low effort games.

Fuck yea dab on those bethigots sister!

>i wonder why it is so hard for some people to believe that pre-normie internet/gaming industry was better.
Because they're the normies who were being gatekept until technology became more accessible, and reminding them about this makes them seethe

Official Video Essay tier list
> Actually good tier
MrBtongue, Matthewmatosis
> Okay tier
Raycevick, Ross Game Dungeon, Mandalore, Superbunnyhop, Gemsbok
> Tolerable tier
Mauler, Extra Punctuation, Examined Life of gaming, Shammy, Indigo gaming, Nakey Jakey, Turbo Button
> Bad tier
Hamster Anderson, ShillUp, Boulder Punch, Face Full of Eyes, Chris Davis, Gmanlives, Gamingbrit
> Shit tier
Neverknowsbest, Salt Factory, HBomberGuy, Critical Nobody, Aesiraesthetics, Max Derrat, ThorHighHeels, Warlockracy, Errant Signal, Tehsnakerer
> Abyss tier
Games as Literature, Writing on Games, Gamemakers Toolkit, Jacob Geller, PatricianTV, Grimbeard, Downward Thrust
> The Nadir
Noah Caldwell-Gervais, Whitelight, Action Button

Also a more accurate description would be >extremely onions softspoken early 20s Brit or unbelievably onions yank hipster recount plot details from wikipedia for eight hours while not engaging with gameplay design in the slightest and complain the game's easy mode is too difficult

Is there even a single
>le cynical british man reviewer
who does long videos? Yahtzee and TB made very short videos in comparison

Tranny game, tranny website, tranny post, kys faggot

name 5

Good morning sir! Thank you for doing the needful!

Ross is based God tier, the rest can fuck off.

I don't know what reddit is trying to tell me

>Straight up calling them essays now

Surprisingly based tier, but where is Joseph Anderson? I thought he was the most famous one.

>Is there even a single >le cynical british man reviewer who does long videos?
That's pretty much an exact description of Mauler

>le cynical british man reviewer
probably referring to no hairline hbomberguy

Attached: 6124 - 4chan antenna cap clothes ear glasses hat holding_object irl logo microphone open_mouth reddit scumbag_steve soyjak stubble subvariant_classic_soyjak_soymilk variant_classic_soyjak.jpg (500x645, 53.4K)

>itoddler filename
>reddit screencap

Attached: file.png (212x187, 70.01K)

>don't complain about things being explained verbally than visually
This person is stupid

Hamsterson is in the bad tier. Plenty of dumbshit opinions and his Witcher videos are unbelievably awful, but the competition is dreadful.

He's like the only one though. And he doesn't make vidya videos for years now, and likely never will again. At least he was willing to call out shit reviewers.

new vegas is a popular game that people like

>no Running Shine
>no Ssethtzeentach
>no Retropolis Zone
Gay

But he's not cynical or in his 30s. He's just another onions le ebin progressive

>>Actually good tier
>Matthewmatosis
Lmao

The sheer number of absolute shit games being cranked out has absolutely increased due to ease of access but I still think there's plenty of good games being made every year. Just like there's still good music and good films. You just have to put in the effort

> running shine
He's made like two videos.
> sseth
meme videos
> Retropolis zone
Exclusively megaman and Sonic? Not gonna watch that shit

Look at his competition.

Dumb poster

Hey lads I'm thinking of making my own Youtube long review style videos.
My idea is this, I'll retell the entire plot and story of the game but in my accent. That's it. Give me money on patreon please.

Ah yeah, the quality games like Mortal Kombat: Special Forces, E.T, 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog… could never be made after gaming became normified

hm i haven't bought a game in a long time. all my favorite games were from the steam greenlight era. it probably depends more than ever before on the genre you like.

>He's made like two videos.
He’s actually done several. His Sonic Adventure, Mischief Makers, and Ocarina of Time reviews were pretty great.
>Exclusively megaman and Sonic?
Dude, what?