Mario Strikers: Battle League Football

How bad is it ?

Attached: 1645226858855.png (1400x932, 2.42M)

pretty good, except for the fact that everyone in the Any Forums club chose Yoshi

Smash4 of the series

I'm not even 3 hours in and I'm already bored

You mean Ultimate, right? At least Smash 4 had actual content

it's fun

>Smash 4 had content
Good one

Attached: aa.png (640x640, 541.92K)

Daisy sisters are seething that star mommy replaced the tomboy princess
The only real complaint I have is that the OST is all rock now and some of the tracks sound the same, but there are still a couple of bangers in there, so I don't care that much
Gameplay better than strikers when it's an even match but the games take a little too long if you rofl stop you opponent 10-1
Charged and battle league are equally good games but for different reasons.

Attached: 1654552224264.png (1092x664, 503.03K)

>Smash 4 had actual content
3DS version maybe

>Sports game comes out without loot box trading card DLC monetization in 2022
> Journalists and retards: "Where's the content???"

The absolute state of sports games

Dead game on arrival

>everyone in the Any Forums club chose Yoshi
based and hahapilled

Nah dude it actually lacks content

What's the club code our team?

Yeah what's the code

I think there is no Any Forums club. Go make one fag, be the change

Found it, it's 6374njx

Pretty good gameplay wise, sacrificed everything else for it tho. No soul, no identity, nothing.

6374NJX

>no soul, no identity
why are you lying on the internet?

Lmfao, no. Ultimate actually has characters, Mario strikers barely had enough to play a 4v4 without duplicates

where is the nsp

I thought it was going to be 8 individual players online, instead it's just at max 4 with extra +1s who can play on your console. Lame.

i want it :(

Every damn game has to have some sort of Nintendo styled gotcha when it comes to online. It's a bummer

Yea, I wanted a 4v4 but instead after about 2 hours of playing all I got was 2v1 or 1v1 matches. Didn't get a single 2v2 match. It's either 1 person tryharding solo or 2 players on one console queuing. Idk I think it would had been way more fun if it was 4v4 and chaotic.

4v4 would be mad fun.
Imagine the lag, unless you can play with friends.

>4v4 would be mad fun.
I know. I thought this was going to be the game with other options like what we have now if you want.
>Imagine the lag
This is pretty much standard on all nintendo online games lol. Thought desu I only had 1 game that was laggy and it wasn't really that bad. wifi shitters need to leave