Lost Ark

Top 1 played game in Steam for months now

Attached: LostArk-Steam.jpg (616x353, 101.16K)

Based

is this just shitty bait?
They lost 90% of the steam playerbase in a month.

why does that matter when the game has 200k+ actual players
that's on the same tier as the most played mmos in the world
dumb retard.

its a good investment

lol

more like top 1 botted game
it has maybe ~130k real players

The most played MMOs in the world have MILLIONS of active player you dumb nigger.

their biggest mistake was not giving everyone the resources they needed to get to 1415 as quickly as possible. valtan is fun as hell and I'm confident a decent chunk of the people who quit would have stuck with it if they got to fight him without going through the hell that is 1370-1415, or 1340-1370, or just the shitty initial leveling
at any single time user

csgo has always been slightly above ever since a week after release

>p2w
>limited dungeon runs per day
>forces you to make alts

Still not playing it.

Attached: 1474765394011.png (622x674, 230.83K)

90% of it are bots

wrong, 75% of it are bots
those daily "dungeons" are just diablo 3 rifts. the real fun content is weekly locked, which is the big reason you need alts, so you can have fun every day

>so you can have fun every day

i like playing progressing with 1 char at a time and this multiple alts grind to get dailies is so cancer it makes lost ark unplayable garbage for me

>this multiple alts grind to get dailies is so cancer it makes lost ark unplayable garbage for me
Same desu.

Why do steamcucks love bezos so much? They made new world a hit too.

funny how their own homebrewed mmo new world completely shat the bed in the same timeframe. westoids can't do anything right these days.

Wagecuck instinct. They're incapable of not sucking billionaire's cocks

I'd be willing to try it but would it even be possible for a new player to catch up?

I tried playing it and got to character creation but if you want to play as a mage you have to be a girl character so I uninstalled the game.

Based on reviews and comments here I made the right choice.

Attached: FB_IMG_1654864839257.jpg (1080x1440, 209.73K)

globally
an individual region has about that, such as European or USA servers.

you won't be doing the newest raids day one anytime too soon, but they do introduce good catch up mechanics pretty frequently. without poopsocking you could get up to last month's end game in 2-3 weeks. depending on your luck it'd take 2-6 weeks to get from that to the raid that came out 3 weeks ago, although sometime this summer they'll almost certainly introduce the event that makes it super easy to get a character to that level

Low level dungeons is dead, most zones are filled with bots, the actual players are just doing daily raid and high levels dungeons and log off, so 90% of your playtimes right now will be soloing

I heard the pvp is actually gear normalized for everybody and that it takes little time to unlock it but that it'll also probably not be balanced any time soon.

If you think about it as a 3v3 game with everything else as a bonus it's more tolerable.

i tried so hard to like it but after like 40h i can't take it anymore.It just gook diablo, and after nioh, MHW i literally can't play crap like poe, diablo anymore, sorry

Attached: 1650336702963.webm (1562x1080, 2.86M)

actually impossible, gear gating in this game is so fucking bad

even the koreans on the korean client has a hard time catching up an alt to their mains level, talking months worth of gear gating

This is a good thing and how all MMOs should be, fuck "catch up" mechanics

Why the fuck we can't have a 3v3 game mode without pve that's not attached to cancer like this or wow.
Battlerite died, why?

devs killed battlerite to make some shitty battle royale