The Callisto Protocol will be to Dead Space, as The Evil Within was to Resident Evil 4

The Callisto Protocol will be to Dead Space, as The Evil Within was to Resident Evil 4.

Attached: Shinji Mikami vs Glen Schofield.png (1500x1500, 3.92M)

So what your saying is...it's gonna be awesome.

Attached: 1638036183046.jpg (1920x9984, 2.92M)

Wasn’t dead space already “the next RE4?”

Dead Space was already poor's man RE4.

It doesn’t look terrible like The Evil Within so you’re wrong

Dead Space is better than RE4 in almost everyway.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 156.62K)

Didn't it start out as a system shock sequel.

It did
The devs had trouble finding their footing and then RE4 came out.
They turned to eachother and said "let's just do that" and the result was Dead Space.

Kys zoomer.

In every way re4 is shit worst ré game no doubt..

Damn that fucking sucks. Now I’m stuck here waiting for the SS1 remake. At least I have Prey

Attached: 00072871-1B61-4B13-8331-140A9EACFD46.jpg (2152x3038, 1.32M)

The first Evil Within is bad

So you're saying it will be better, then.

was RE4 your first RE game?

Passion or coincidence
once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well now pride's gone out the window
'cross the rooftops
run away
Left me in the vacuum of my heart

What has happened to me?
Crazy, some would say
Where is my friend when I need you most?

Attached: The Evil Within 2 wallpaper.jpg (2288x1443, 1.54M)

I think Callisto looks TOO similar to Dead Space, though. It's intentional, but there's taking it too far.

Evil Within was fun for all the wrong reasons. The game was such a shitty buggy mess that it was fun to watch how it broke in numerous ways.

kino

>HURR DURR SOVLLESS fags are pavimg the road for shitposting
Fuck off faggot, he could call the game NOT! Dead Space and make it a 1:1 copy and I would still buy it. It's in his right as original creator that saw EA kill his beloved but has a chance to make a new series
We haven't had a punchy proper tps with dismemberment and enviromental interactions and physics in ages

Attached: I should kick your ass.jpg (480x337, 89.31K)

The gameplay reveal looked like shit, the way the enemies magically slide across the floor to guarantee their melee attacks hit you like in the Batman games or nu-God of War is so fucking stupid.

The Callisto protocol will be to Dead Space as The Outer Worlds was to Fallout New Vegas. By this I mean that it will be a largely forgettable mediocre game that will get large amounts of praise just because everyone hates the previous publishers and the way they treated the original IP. (EA for dead space, Bethesda for Fallout).

Why the hell did they make a genric open world game with Ghostwire? Especially since hub worlds like the Evil Within 2 are so rare
Few secondary quests that feel as handcrafted as small main quests and do not kill the pacing and sense of urgency, not open world "sidequests"
I can't believe Tango fell for the Quantity meme

Attached: The Evil Within 2 art tower.jpg (1080x1528, 541.31K)

I think I played a bit of RE3 and dropping it immediately since it was just a shitty shooter. I played Code Veronica for a few hours but I ran out of ammo so I said fuck it.

you have no right calling anyone a zoomer

so a game that everyone shits on but then a couple years later everyone praises?

holy shit user
You are the real zoomer here.

Attached: 1624052696522.png (651x798, 700.52K)