Someone is being a piece of shit on the internet

>someone is being a piece of shit on the internet
>no one:
>nobody:
>not even Reddit:
>Any Forums: BASED

Attached: Trollface_non-free.png (347x288, 80.64K)

Yes. Any problem with that?

Attached: 1649435843497.png (457x382, 245.75K)

based

Attached: 1613941937084.png (480x480, 148.26K)

Attached: based beyond.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

>redditface
go back

Attached: redditface.png (480x450, 343.02K)

4chanhog does it again

Though the euphemism treadmill of BASED is deliberately running like machinery in a Charlie Chaplin film at this point, being offensive on the internet is one of the few expressions of free speech left.

Being "nice and wholesome" on the internet is an american invention and jewish propaganda

Why should I care about other people? They aren't me.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

go back to discord tranny

user, I hate to break the illusion but like 70% of the people here aren't racist tranny hating ragetards and are just trying to bait reactions behind anonymity as a way to blow off steam

We live in a age where even the most politically correct people out there need a place to be a gigantic piece of shit so why not here?

Attached: EKcJlBfWwAAE8uH.jpg (1029x1005, 84.95K)

i am

No, I hate niggers

I try to just be nice to everyone

Literally what the internet is for and definition of piece of shot varies wildly

I unironically hate everyone, Faggots deserve a fucking bullet to the head all of them fucking "human" garbage faggot trash, same with athiests and any other scum out there

>user, I hate to break the illusion but like 70% of the people here aren't racist tranny hating ragetards and are just trying to bait reactions behind anonymity as a way to blow off steam
go to more boards other then Any Forums and Any Forums

>Shadow the Reddithog

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>70% of the people here aren't racist tranny hating ragetards
seeing the very frequent fetish threads that garner hundreds of replies on Any Forums alone, i am utterly convinced that nearly everyone who speaks out against them are actually into it and trolling
in fact i'd go as far to say that everyone is trolling other trolls and both ends think they're pissing the other off which ironically leaves both sides happy