Ray tracing

>ray tracing

Attached: 33_1.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgsli.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really means nothing when the light source is static

>100 fps vs 30fps

>My lord, the graphics are stagnating and people are getting over 100 FPS even on budget cards and in unoptimized messes of games, what shall we do?
>Execute Order RTX.

For the cost of one thousand euros, plus tax.

How do I do a video with that sort of sliding?

Wew, a marginal improvement for new ridiculously expensive technology.

You know, I don't remember where I've heard it, but there is this quote that talks about how art which manages to imitate real life is always dull and ugly. When technique is primitive, when it tries to imitate real life, it is beautiful, but when the technical ability to replicate reality comes, it only creates boredom, as it reproduces only the world itself. Imitating nature can only lead to the death of the art form or something like that.

Windows movie maker.

PowerPoint 2003 can do it.

I played this on ultra with maxed ray tracing on a 3060ti with a constant 80fps+

>RT ON
>Big ass window letting EXTRA Bright sun light in
>huge dark spots on the shelves
RT is a gimmick for retards who haven't ever paid attention to their surroundings

What bothers me most is that they fucked up faces with RT. Metro had great baked in lighting to begin with.
>1080p probably
>Card is more powerful than a 1080ti
Is that something to be proud of?

Attached: midrange.00_00_22_37.still001 (1).jpg (1200x675, 149.18K)

>I don't remember where I've heard it

Attached: Jean Renoir on imitiating nature.jpg (782x1200, 168.35K)

Is ambient occlusion on in the "RT off" picture?

flawed assessment from Hitchcock, as always.

>boring, worthless, piece of shit walking symulator
vs
>boring, worthless, piece of shit walking symulator that's x10 computationally expensive
woah such technology

wow i spent $1000 so i can't shoot out of windows in a firefight, but don't the jars look pretty?

I remember playing games in late 90s and early 00s thinking "Woah, this is amazing, imagine what they could do in 10/15/20 years when technology is much more advanced.". Now it's been 20 years and the games are all pretty much the same, just better looking. This is so fucking pathetic, holy shit. And you have millions of retards drooling with their mouths open whenever the next shitty cinematic moviegame or 4 niggas in a row linear J"RPG" DVD menu simulator is announced. Zero innovation and all tech is wasted on pretty graphics to get money from normies. The only companies with some resemblence of tech innovation are Rockstar and Bethesda, but they have little competition and thus are largely complacent as well. Most of their innovative stuff was already in their games 15 years ago and just been slightly refined over the years. And their writing and base gameplay is kinda boring as well (Bethesda's janky and the story is shit, Rockstar storytelling is better but the missions are very on-rails and basic). The industry is absolutely pathetic and all the retard faggots on plebbit and here are as much the reason for it as normalfags.

so much poorfag cope itt

imgsli.com/

>yyouuuu're pooor!
you know that taking out a loan to pay for your gaytx 303453049360 turbo fag edition makes you even more retarded than normal right?