ES6 takes place in Hammerfell

>ES6 takes place in Hammerfell
>Any Forums has a meltdown
>racist troll posts everywhere

Attached: 9AD06121-897A-467B-9A28-4C4B55B14F3D.jpg (400x400, 31.65K)

Curved penises

I just think it will be a boring setting.
I am a racist, but still... who asked for this?

BUTT PIRACY

new vegas made me hate deserts with a burning passion

>The lefty moron thinks I'm going to be upset at the idea of being the sole white man in TES-Africa where I can toggle "essential" off on everyone, murder all the niggers, rape all their women (I am not racist when I am horny) and conquer the entire region.
Idiot. Foolish FOOLISH idiot.
(Resident Evil 5 is based btw)

>Desert/Jungle/Grassland environment
>post-war intrigue
>feuding city-states
>hostile Thalmor incursions

Could be good.

>but still... who asked for this?
The previous writers of Bethesda?
We're done with the Towers. The time has come to bring it all back to the Zero Tower and hold the final fight for reality's fate.
Since Online resolved Tree-Sap and they just wrote out Crystal-Like-Law off screen, and the Khajit Moon Tower was never really real to begin with.
The only place left to go is back to Iliac Bay to conclude the metaplot.

They will get to kill black people and be a villain fi they want, and then download rape mods or racist mods that let you say the n word to random npcs. Seems pretty reasonable for a polface.

I don't really care I'll play a Nord anyway they were in Morrowind so they'll have a presence in Hammerfell rest assured

>The only place left to go is back to Iliac Bay to conclude the metaplot.
Do you think they'll actually do anything with this, or will it continue to be subtle shit that 99% of people miss?

Nah it's gonna take place in Valenwood
Midget elves everywhere, eating plants is illegal, booze made out of innards, werewolves end Hircine daedra worshippers everywhere, all set in a dense jungle

Attached: 1546962001581.jpg (688x971, 105.92K)

OP needs to be thrown into a reeducation camp.

So much incorrect thinking.

Redguards arent afroniggers
>Have competent goverment
>Fought thalmor jews to standstill for 10 years
>Have their of culture and architecture.

>eliminate blacks
>seduce and fuck with their black women (but eliminate them afterwards so we don't cause damage with mixed babies)
>disrespect their land and steal all potential power from them to use against them
>control all their jobs in the mages and fighters guild, removing them from power and instead making them take lesser jobs like mining
>control outside forces like dark brotherhood to only fulfil requests to kill black individuals
>eliminate thieves guild because stealing is for black people
I think I'm ready to go to Hammerfell

Attached: 6bd.png (680x794, 281.67K)

>I can kill redguards and fuck their woman with my superior Big Khajiit Cock
Based

C
L
O
U
D I S T R I C T

Yes, I do. Even if normalfags don't notice it at all, they're not just making Elder Scrolls VI to make money. If they want to make money, they'll just release Elder Scrolls V again.
They have made a lot of money like that.

I WANT BLACK MARSH! DRY SKINS KNEEL! KILL ALL DARK ELVES! I GET SUPER POWERS, YOU GET AIDS!

Attached: 1609418552982.jpg (1447x1800, 438.15K)

>they're not just making Elder Scrolls VI to make money.
My brother in Christ, what the FUCK are you talking about?

>lorelets dont understand redguards are tamriels white people
>brave
>explorers
>warriors
>hate (((magic)))
>transcended the dream
>dont live in shitty huts

It's n*rds are the niggers of Nirn.

lol those stupid retards are afraid of the undead to the point where it's illegal to fight them or go into tombs

i hate niggers and im actually excited for ES6, because it's not forced woke shit and it's actually part of the ES universe. I can't wait to play it

Mass reply fags always have breath that stinks of cum.
Do not speak to me again.

Lol, RedGuards would fuck the Nord's up. Nords are one of the weakest races when they don't have a strong leader telling them what to do, which is most of the time.

Fuck you and your zoomerness.

nah they are pre-islam Moors

>it's not forced woke shit
>implying they won't force in a BLM narrative where the poor redguard gets oppressed by a racist nord and ends up fucking his wife